The Student Room Group

Is Russian housemate trying to seduce me?

Hi guys, bascially i'll try and keep it short and to the point. I am a 20 year old english language assistant in a school near Paris, where I live and work with other language assistants (girl from Germany, girl from Russia, guy from colombia, guy from Yemen). Anyway, I am a pretty overweight and fairly ugly guy (about 250 lbs, greasy ponytail, neckbeard etc.) and the other two guys are much slimmer and better looking. However, when either of them does the slightest thing wrong, she goes absolutely craz at them, shouting and screaming, whereas when I do something far worse, she just looks down starts giggling and sticking her tongue out, somtimes kisses me on the cheek and says she can't stay angry with me. what should I think of this? Is it some kind of game?
why on earth would have a greasy ponytail (wash or cut it) and a neckbeard (which is never attractive)

maybe she feels sorry for you,
Reply 2
I always thought having long hair was cool but don't usually find time to wash it. As for the beard, it's just how it grows, Im would rather have a bit of a beard than none at all.
Long hair on guys is an iffily divided subject as it is but NO ONE thinks that having greasy unkept hair is a good thing. You dont find time to wash your hair, is it the same issue you have with showering? It takes five minutes to wash and condition your hair, and clean hair makes a hell of a difference. Plus straighten it and get it trimmed reguarly to clean up split ends and straggly bits. You want long hair fine but look after it. I had hair down to the middle of my back for six years and theres no way id have let it greasy and dirty.

and if all you get is an underbeard get rid of it, no hair looks far better than that. Having just an underbeard just looks daft.
Original post by PeckhamKid
I always thought having long hair was cool but don't usually find time to wash it. As for the beard, it's just how it grows, Im would rather have a bit of a beard than none at all.

maybe she just think you're nice and sweet and so tries to be more gentle with you? and also washing your hair/showering takes 5 minutes. :biggrin: well..i take 15/20 minutes but i'm weird.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending