The Student Room Group

Medicine 2012 hopeful entrants II

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1980
Original post by Penguinsaysquack
Should have been quicker editing that sig :tongue:

Though I suppose in your defence I skipped a few steps by using mod powers to edit my sig :ninja:

My liver appreciates the appreciation :h:

Yeah you choose your own partner. My wife proposed to me :awesome:
And it's completely voluntary. Most people will opt in, only the social ******s do nothing :colone:

:woo:
Its okay, just ask your barts siblings to buy you stuff. Must be hard not to be loved and what not at uni :tongue:
Aww, so cute, was she in the right mind when she proposed to you? :h:
Reply 1981
Original post by ViceVersa
Omgoshh psq this episodeee :bawling:

I got sooo emotional after, I just couldn't shake it off me man, got tears in my eyes and everything. Was just soooo sad lol :cry2:

:sad: I remember that episode! Everyone loved her! :frown:

and :woo: I FINALLY started revising for my exams :mmm: I covered almost all of Bio today :smile:
Done :proud:

You can do that?!! :shock:

No fair :noway:

I wanna be ninja too :hmpf:

:ninjagirl:

Haha yeah it's so we can edit people's sigs that are breaking rules.. but it gives an added perk as that tool overrides the normal tool and also means I can go slightly over the limits :ninja:

Here's the coding, try previewing it the normal way.. it's probably quite a bit over the limit :mmm:

Spoiler

Original post by apple17
:woo:
Its okay, just ask your barts siblings to buy you stuff. Must be hard not to be loved and what not at uni :tongue:
Aww, so cute, was she in the right mind when she proposed to you? :h:

But then I would have to buy her stuff too :tongue:
Make me upset why don't you :emo:

What are you trying to suggest? :hmmm:
Reply 1983
Original post by Revent

and :woo: I FINALLY started revising for my exams :mmm: I covered almost all of Bio today :smile:

:eek:
All of it? How many units do you guys have?
Reply 1984

But then I would have to buy her stuff too :tongue:
Make me upset why don't you :emo:

What are you trying to suggest? :hmmm:

Oh, true say. Economizing. :tongue:
:console: Sorry, sure a lot of TSRians love you, penguin and all. :jumphug:
Just wondering why she would propose to you. :h::
Reply 1985
Original post by apple17
:eek:
All of it? How many units do you guys have?

On OCR, we had 5 units for AS and 8 for A2.
So for A2, so far today, I covered the first 4 units :p: But they're quite small :laugh:
It's the first 100 pages of the book lol
Original post by Revent

Yeah it still upsets me greatly :frown:

WOW well done! But omg WOW nearly all of bio? :lolwut:

Haha yeah it's so we can edit people's sigs that are breaking rules.. but it gives an added perk as that tool overrides the normal tool and also means I can go slightly over the limits :ninja:

Here's the coding, try previewing it the normal way.. it's probably quite a bit over the limit :mmm:

Spoiler

You can do that too? :lolwut:

Definitely an added perk with the limits there...bloody hell :gasp:

*I'mnotjealousI'mnotjealousI'mnotjealousI'mnotjealousI'mnotjealousI'mnotjealousI'mnotjealousI'mnotjealousI'mnotjealousI'mnotjealousI'mnotjealousI'mnotjealousI'mnotjealousI'mnotjealousI'mnotjealousI'mnotjealousI'mnotjealousI'mnotjealousI'mnotjealous*
Reply 1987
Original post by Revent
On OCR, we had 5 units for AS and 8 for A2.
So for A2, so far today, I covered the first 4 units :p: But they're quite small :laugh:
It's the first 100 pages of the book lol

Hmph. No fair. :cry:
Each of my units is 80 pages long and I have like 10 of them. 800 pages of work.
Reply 1988
Original post by apple17
Hmph. No fair. :cry:
Each of my units is 80 pages long and I have like 10 of them. 800 pages of work.

Thank God I don't do IB :eek: Apparently you need to put in a minimum number of hours :zomg: I would've failed last year because of my attendance if I did IB :eek:

Yeah it still upsets me greatly :frown:

Same :sad:
ViceVersa

WOW well done! But omg WOW nearly all of bio? :lolwut:

Well, one module :p: Not the whole A2 :laugh: That would be crazy even by my standards :mmm:
Reply 1989
Original post by Revent
Thank God I don't do IB :eek: Apparently you need to put in a minimum number of hours :zomg: I would've failed last year because of my attendance if I did IB :eek:

Well, one module :p: Not the whole A2 :laugh: That would be crazy even by my standards :mmm:

Worst regret of my life. :sadnod: Yeah, for higher level, 225 hours, its crazy cuz SL bio is pretty easy, less volume and basics while HL is so MUCH!
Reply 1990
Original post by apple17
Worst regret of my life. :sadnod: Yeah, for higher level, 225 hours, its crazy cuz SL bio is pretty easy, less volume and basics while HL is so MUCH!

:laugh:
225 hours per subject? :eek: That's insane! :zomg: I would have failed I think had I done IB :mmm: My attendance was like 60% last year :rofl:
Yeah, A2 Bio is much more difficult than AS, but its also more interesting :biggrin:
Original post by Revent

Ohh looool that made soo much more sense! I was thinking you really ARE an evil genius :lol:
Reply 1992
Original post by Revent
:laugh:
225 hours per subject? :eek: That's insane! :zomg: I would have failed I think had I done IB :mmm: My attendance was like 60% last year :rofl:
Yeah, A2 Bio is much more difficult than AS, but its also more interesting :biggrin:

:naughty:
For HL, 225 hours per subject over 2 years and SL, 220 hours per subject over 2 years (only cuz toronto needs you to do 110/year but IB says 150 over 2 years). I think it doesn't matter if u show up, the school needs to provide those hours but I could stay at home for the entire 2 years and only show up for the exam and pass IB.
This year is both boring and hard in bio. :cry:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 1993
Ohh looool that made soo much more sense! I was thinking you really ARE an evil genius :lol:

Whats up with ur status: the only way to lose something blah blah. :redface:
Reply 1994
Original post by apple17
:naughty:
For HL, 225 hours per subject over 2 years and SL, 220 hours per subject over 2 years (only cuz toronto needs you to do 110/year but IB says 150 over 2 years). I think it doesn't matter if u show up, the school needs to provide those hours but I could stay at home for the entire 2 years and only show up for the exam and pass IB.
This year is both boring and hard in bio. :cry:

:eek: That is WAY too much :s: I would DIE :zomg:
Oooh okay, that makes a bit more sense :p:

Yeah haha, but at least I'm fully prepared for the exam in Jan now :biggrin:
I actually had a late start today :colondollar: I woke up late so I ended up leaving my house at half 1 :p: I left at 6.45 though :smile: So around 5 hours of work done today
Original post by apple17
Whats up with ur status: the only way to lose something blah blah. :redface:

What ever are you talking about apple...:ninja:

Original post by Revent
I actually had a late start today :colondollar: I woke up late so I ended up leaving my house at half 1 :p: I left at 6.45 though :smile: So around 5 hours of work done today

Wow I wish I was you :shock:
Reply 1996
Original post by Revent
:eek: That is WAY too much :s: I would DIE :zomg:
Oooh okay, that makes a bit more sense :p:

I know. Worse thing is i have like short term memory or w.e, so i don't remember much from last year, have to go through all anatomy over again. :cry2:
Reply 1997

:cry2: I am losing my mind??
Original post by apple17

Original post by apple17
:cry2: I am losing my mind??

I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers.

:toofunny:
Reply 1999
Original post by apple17
I know. Worse thing is i have like short term memory or w.e, so i don't remember much from last year, have to go through all anatomy over again. :cry2:

You'd hate A Levels then I think :laugh: Especially maths :mmm:
It's all building on to what we learnt at AS :p:

No you don't :p: I'm a pathetic excuse for a person :mmm:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending