:ashamed:
I'm sorry :cry2:. Now I feel bad :angry:
Original post by Doctor.

Original post by Doctor.
I'm sorry :cry2:. Now I feel bad :angry:

Depends if you were joking or not :pierre:
Reply 3982
Original post by ViceVersa
What? How is this MY fault?!! In fact, if I didn't send the request just now, we still wouldn't be dammit! :noway: :fuhrer:

What money? :unsure:

:tongue: :ninjagirl:

Oh, true say. I will let you off on that cuz it would prob have never happened, knowing me. :unsure: so, good job VV. :biggrin:
The 500 K you promised. :fuhrer: :noway:
Original post by apple17

Original post by apple17
Oh, true say. I will let you off on that cuz it would prob have never happened, knowing me. :unsure: so, good job VV. :biggrin:
The 500 K you promised. :fuhrer: :noway:

Thank you! :proud:

Huh? I did what? :unsure:

:colone:
Reply 3984
You know what's weird? I'm falling asleep at like 11pm these days :erm:
Before my sleeping schedule was more messed up than VV's :mmm:
(I used to be up all night talking to the ex at times :laugh: Silly me. I've been missing her a lot lately :erm: )
Depends if you were joking or not :pierre:

I like the new one :h:. If it's any consolation me and the boyfriend of over 2 year split recently so anything about guys makes me see red :cry2:
Reply 3986
Thank you! :proud:

Huh? I did what? :unsure:

:colone:

Meanie. :cry:
You forgot. for my birthday and all. :erm:
Original post by Doctor.

Original post by Doctor.
I like the new one :h:. If it's any consolation me and the boyfriend of over 2 year split recently so anything about guys makes me see red :cry2:

Everyone does like this one I suppose :rolleyes: thank you :h:

Awwwwww, now heart break is something I understand :hugs: Though I'm in a happy relationship atm :erm:

Original post by apple17
Meanie. :cry:
You forgot. for my birthday and all. :erm:

I didn't hunni :jumphug:
Reply 3988
Original post by Revent
You know what's weird? I'm falling asleep at like 11pm these days :erm:
Before my sleeping schedule was more messed up than VV's :mmm:
(I used to be up all night talking to the ex at times :laugh: Silly me. I've been missing her a lot lately :erm: )

I fall asleep at 10 but tbh, I wake up at 6 and come home at 5 from school so pre long day. :sad:
(:facepalm:)
Reply 3989

Awwwwww, now heart break is something I understand :hugs: Though I'm in a happy relationship atm :erm:

yay! Next week? :jumphug:

Nah I'm not upset! We're still best friends :smile:. An nice :tongue:

I want some Krispy kreme
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by apple17
yay! Next week? :jumphug:

Errrr :erm:
Original post by Doctor.
Nah I'm not upset! We're still best friends :smile:. An nice :tongue:

I want some Krispy Kreams

Ah that's an awesome breakup then, very bittersweet too!

:getmecoat:
Reply 3992
Original post by apple17
I fall asleep at 10 but tbh, I wake up at 6 and come home at 5 from school so pre long day. :sad:
(:facepalm:)

:laugh: Back in secondary school, I used to have the WORST sleeping schedule ever :mmm:

Year 7-9: Wake up at 5.45am. Mosque classes from 6-7.30. School straight after and would get home at 4. 4.30-7.30 would go to mosque and get home at 8 :laugh: Fall asleep at 1am :zomg:
Years 10-11: Wake up at 5.45am. Mosque classes from 6-7.30. School straight after and would get home at 4. 4.30-7.30 would go to mosque and get home at 9 :laugh: Fall asleep at 3am :eek:

I can't help it! :sad: I've not texted her forever though lol. besides the last few days have been kinda crap and at times I ended up daydreaming a few times and she came into my thoughts :angry:
Reply 3993
Original post by Revent
:laugh: Back in secondary school, I used to have the WORST sleeping schedule ever :mmm:

Year 7-9: Wake up at 5.45am. Mosque classes from 6-7.30. School straight after and would get home at 4. 4.30-7.30 would go to mosque and get home at 8 :laugh: Fall asleep at 1am :zomg:
Years 10-11: Wake up at 5.45am. Mosque classes from 6-7.30. School straight after and would get home at 4. 4.30-7.30 would go to mosque and get home at 9 :laugh: Fall asleep at 3am :eek:

I can't help it! :sad: I've not texted her forever though lol. besides the last few days have been kinda crap and at times I ended up daydreaming a few times and she came into my thoughts :angry:

How did you survive? I need at least 7 hours of sleep. :eek3:
Good job. :tongue: Honestly, think about afters, if you have to :laugh:
Reply 3994
Errrr :erm:

Ah that's an awesome breakup then, very bittersweet too!

K by the 15th is okay too :smile:
Original post by apple17

Original post by apple17
K by the 15th is okay too :smile:

:afraid:
Reply 3996
:afraid:

fine, i will be nice. waived off till may since you send the frd request :smile:
Original post by apple17

Original post by apple17
fine, i will be nice. waived off till may since you send the frd request :smile:

looooooooooooool.

Reply 3998
Original post by apple17
How did you survive? I need at least 7 hours of sleep. :eek3:
Good job. :tongue: Honestly, think about afters, if you have to :laugh:

:laugh: I didn't. I died and now I've come back as a zombie :mmm: :rofl: But yeah there were some days that I'd get home and I'd just collapse and end up missing mosque classes in the evening. The most embarrasing was one day I got home at like 7 from work in year 10. I went to my room took my shirt off and I just fell down straight onto my bed. next thing I know, it's 4am :mmm:

It's tempting to talk to her :p: :laugh: Takes a lot of willpower to not talk to her :eek:
One thing I found strange, my pharmacy Interview and aptitude test which was two days ago. Did that and they told me to expect the offer/rejection soon (she said a few days/weeks). So I go home thinking fair enough since they have had over 1000+ applicants this year lol.

1 day later which probably was less than 20 hours later, they sent me an offer the next day at like 3:00pm....

My question, why cant medical schools be as cool as that?! :h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending