The Student Room Group

Medicine 2012 hopeful entrants II

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ViceVersa
Yep I've seen it, defo one of the best :bawling: :love:

Original post by Normandy114
I've seen it so many times, there are so many little hints throughout the episode that you only pick up on a second time through.

Oops, didn't see these. But yeah, it's sad :frown: Poor Dr Cox </3
Reply 781
looool at this anime talk :tongue:

im japanese, and the amount of times ive had to disappoint people by telling them i actually have to have english subs is ridiculous :sigh:
Original post by Parle à ma main
Oops, didn't see these. But yeah, it's sad :frown: Poor Dr Cox </3

It is sad :frown:

Original post by Normandy114
I've seen it so many times, there are so many little hints throughout the episode that you only pick up on a second time through.

Only seen it once, but if that's the case gonna watch it again :smile:

Original post by laurie:)
looool at this anime talk :tongue:

im japanese, and the amount of times ive had to disappoint people by telling them i actually have to have english subs is ridiculous :sigh:

You're Japanese?
Reply 783
You're Japanese?

yup, japanese-canadian-english :h:
yup, japanese-canadian-english :h:

That's so cool! Have you ever been to Japan?
Reply 785
That's so cool! Have you ever been to Japan?

:h:

and nope :sigh: i really want to though!

[QUOTE=laurie[excludedFace]smile[/excludedFace];35508719]yup, japanese-canadian-english :h:

That is mega awesome!! Didn't know/guess :shock: Lucky, Japan's awesome too :woo:
Reply 787
That is mega awesome!! Didn't know/guess :shock: Lucky, Japan's awesome too :woo:

:awesome: it is really cool, im torn between saving up to go to japan, and saving up to go to new york/canada :tongue:

[QUOTE=laurie[excludedFace]smile[/excludedFace];35508793]:awesome: it is really cool, im torn between saving up to go to japan, and saving up to go to new york/canada :tongue:

Japan! :ahee:
:h:

and nope :sigh: i really want to though!

Oooh, you should totally go this summer! :smile: Japan looks b.e.a.u.t.i.f.u.l!

Reply 790
Japan! :ahee:

i need to learn japanese first :moon:

Definitely want a house like this when I'm older :awesome:
i need to learn japanese first :moon:

Japan is quite a tourist-y country, you'd probably get away with english. And you'd totally pick it up while you were there, especially if you were staying with family members!

I didn't realise about your Canada-Japan dilemma, that makes things more awkward! Visit one this year and one next? :biggrin:

Original post by manic_fuzz
Definitely want a house like this when I'm older :awesome:

:drool: that'd be nice. Or one with a sexy view of something iconic e.g. big ben, Sydney harbour, eiffel tower etc.
:drool: that'd be nice. Or one with a sexy view of something iconic e.g. big ben, Sydney harbour, eiffel tower etc.

For a minute there I thought you were going to go down the route of 'with a sexy view of hot guys' or something :mmm:

But oh yes, a chic town-house with a balcony that has a picturesque view of the Eiffel Tower :sexface: Sounds good to me!
Reply 794
Japan is quite a tourist-y country, you'd probably get away with english. And you'd totally pick it up while you were there, especially if you were staying with family members!

I didn't realise about your Canada-Japan dilemma, that makes things more awkward! Visit one this year and one next? :biggrin:

dont really have much family in japan - the only relatives are like distant cousins and whatnot :tongue:

it always feels awkward when people ask me if i can speak japanese and im like ermmmm nope :colondollar:
Original post by manic_fuzz
For a minute there I thought you were going to go down the route of 'with a sexy view of hot guys' or something :mmm:

But oh yes, a chic town-house with a balcony that has a picturesque view of the Eiffel Tower :sexface: Sounds good to me!

Well I wouldn't mind if the house came with a hot French man :sexface:

Definitely! Living down the road from the Eiffel Tower/Champs Elysees (which, btw, has an M&S now :teehee:), yeahhh. I would have a room filled with hot chocolate, falafel and macaroons. :sexface:

dont really have much family in japan - the only relatives are like distant cousins and whatnot :tongue:

it always feels awkward when people ask me if i can speak japanese and im like ermmmm nope :colondollar:

Oh right, I see. I'd probably go to Canada then, if you have closer family there? Canada is beautiful too, to be fair :colone:

Awww, yeah, I can imagine. Japanese looks like such a hard language too, another alphabet :gasp:
Reply 796
falafel

Oh right, I see. I'd probably go to Canada then, if you have closer family there? Canada is beautiful too, to be fair :colone:

Awww, yeah, I can imagine. Japanese looks like such a hard language too, another alphabet :gasp:

you know its really simple to make your own falafel :tongue:

canada is awesomes, i havent been since i was about 7 or 8 :h:
you know its really simple to make your own falafel :tongue:

canada is awesomes, i havent been since i was about 7 or 8 :h:

Even for someone who generally can't cook? Yayyy, I'm going to make some tonight! Know of any good recipes or is google ok? I'm so excited for my falafel :ninja:

Which part of Canada are you from?

The recipe says "leave chickpeas to soak overnight". Nooooo :frown:
Reply 798
Even for someone who generally can't cook? Yayyy, I'm going to make some tonight! Know of any good recipes or is google ok? I'm so excited for my falafel :ninja:

Which part of Canada are you from?

The recipe says &quot;leave chickpeas to soak overnight&quot;. Nooooo :frown:

you can buy cans of precooked chickpeas :h:

ontario :awesome:
you can buy cans of precooked chickpeas :h:

ontario :awesome:

Cool, hopefully we have some of them in the house.

Ontario... like Toronto... that reminds me Wizard of Oz but I dunno why! Looks gorgeous though, from google images. How much do flights to Canada cost?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending