The Student Room Group

Males: How would you describe the feeling of sex to a virgin?

As it says in the title.

To a male virgin.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 1
To a female virgin, or a male virgin? I'm not sure I can comment on the first. :colonhash:
Reply 2
Original post by Coeusful
To a female virgin, or a male virgin? I'm not sure I can comment on the first. :colonhash:

To a male virgin. :smile:
Reply 3
third world problems...
Original post by sam-dent

I dont think it matters...

But I wouldnt know anyway :P
Reply 5
Well I know I'm not the right gender, but I'm guessing for the guy it feels like your little fella is getting a hug?
Reply 6

It depends on the partner. Intimacy on that level with someone you're not fully comfortable with can be somewhat nice, but ultimately a bit awkward and hollow -- now with someone you truly love and feel comfortable with, it's a really lovely experience; very satisfying and fun.

Not sure I'd be comfortable being more explicit than that, but there you have it. :cool:
Reply 7
Original post by Coeusful
It depends on the partner. Intimacy on that level with someone you're not fully comfortable with can be somewhat nice, but ultimately a bit awkward and hollow -- now with someone you truly love and feel comfortable with, it's a really lovely experience; very satisfying and fun.

Not sure I'd be comfortable being more explicit than that, but there you have it. :cool:

Nicely said!
Reply 8
Original post by Alt__x
Well I know I'm not the right gender, but I'm guessing for the guy it feels like your little fella is getting a hug?

:lol: :hug:
Feelings like ur fhucking a microwaved banana skin

if youre home alone, go downstairs to your fruitbowl...
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 10
Original post by Average_Aaron
Feelings like ur fhucking a microwaved banana skin

if youre home alone, go downstairs to your fruitbowl...

Be right back ... :colone:
Original post by Alt__x

That's so cute :smile:

Hugged by a hot little lady?

Wait... I turned that creepy. Sorry.
Original post by Foo.mp3

Yeah right :tongue:

Honest!!! *Puppy eyes...*
Reply 13
It's like masturbating except instead of your hand, it's a vagina. And there's another person there.
As it says in the title.

To a male virgin.

Like having a hands free masturbation session.

(TSR now bans the singular of ****ing?!?!( Wonking))
Original post by Alt__x

Original post by Alt__x

LOL :nooo:
The physical side? Warm... and wet. But alot more physical! If you're not breaking a sweat, you're not doing it right :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest