The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

LCF Work Experience

Hi, I have applied for Fashion Management at LCF and was wondering what work experience (if any) anyone has? X
Reply 1
Hello! I'm a first year LCF student studying BA Fashion Management. Most people on the course only have retail experience i.e. instore, they don't expect you to have done internships in head office etc, although some people who took gap years have. But retail experience is a must in my opinion!

I recently started a blog about being a fashion student in London, what its really like at LCF, and proper advice on applying to study fashion retail. I know its a bit late for you guys with the applying stuff but if you're still undecided about choosing LCF or just want to know more please check it out. I also am writing about current fashion issues and ideas/theories - it's not your typical fashion lifestyle blog. I went to vogue fest last week so if you're interested thats what my most recent posts have been about.

If you have any questions about being at LCF or studying Fashion Management and you want advice from a current student (student room isn't exactly overflowing with current LCF students.. we're far too busy!) feel free to comment on my 'applying to LCF' posts and I'll try to help you out.

www[dot]londonfashionstudent[dot]wordpress[dot]com .... just replace the dots with fullstops!

Thank you and good luck for next year!
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Hi! I've applied for BA fashion management 2012. i wanted to know all about the course and the life and the perfect residence halls to apply to in order to be closest to the university. Could you suggest any?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending