The Student Room Group
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
When applying for accommodation do we have to pay the deposit when we apply or not?
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
Original post by GracieE
When applying for accommodation do we have to pay the deposit when we apply or not?

Hello there I'm currently applying for accommodation to but we do not need to pay the deposit until the August when decisions have been made.
Im going to be studying animal behaviour at the Chester campus is anyone else doing this course? x
I'm doing Popular Music Performance :smile:
Reply 184
Original post by andym88
I'm just finishing my first year doing Tourism Management, any questions you have feel free to drop me a message

im doing tourism as well in september!!!
Reply 185
Original post by andym88
I'm just finishing my first year doing Tourism Management, any questions you have feel free to drop me a message

im doing tourism managment in september!!!
Reply 186
Original post by MeganGriffiths
I have received an offer to study Tourism with Spanish and I need to get BCC grades. I'm just looking into booking a visit on an applicant day, can't wait! :smile:

ive got an offer for tourism managment, Chester is an amazing place really looking forward to moving there!!!!
Received an offer to study English Language :smile: Looking forward to meeting everyone else!
Reply 188
Original post by Trainee_Ninja
Haha, you'll be just fine. :smile: I'm doing French and Spanish so we'll probably have some classes together or something. XD You waiting on your results?

we probably will, you'll be stuck with me in french by the sounds of it :smile: yay, we won't be alone haha. yeah, 16th august but i've had 3 dreams about not getting the grades and it's stressing me out. also just remembered i should apply for accom... oops. you waiting too?
Reply 189
Got a conditional offer from Chester for Master of Business Administration (MBA) for September 2012. Any one else doing this course already or starting in September?
Reply 190
Original post by ethel.ib
Got a conditional offer from Chester for Master of Business Administration (MBA) for September 2012. Any one else doing this course already or starting in September?

I am starting this September too :smile:
Reply 191
Hey my name is Clinton from New York and I wanted to know could you tell me a little about the facilities please, specifically the gym and swimming pool. Are they free for students to use? Also are there aerobics classes etc and how much do these generally cost?
Original post by saraaaah
we probably will, you'll be stuck with me in french by the sounds of it :smile: yay, we won't be alone haha. yeah, 16th august but i've had 3 dreams about not getting the grades and it's stressing me out. also just remembered i should apply for accom... oops. you waiting too?

Aww, yay! Someone I'm actually going to be studying with! Guess we'd better get on good terms, lol.

Nooo, I sat my a-levels two years ago! I'm unconditional, but the worst thing you can do is stress out about it. In my experience dreams like that are due to stress, so take a chill pill, you'll be fiine. :smile:

If you want my email so we can chat, PM me. :smile:
Original post by Budd19
Hey my name is Clinton from New York and I wanted to know could you tell me a little about the facilities please, specifically the gym and swimming pool. Are they free for students to use? Also are there aerobics classes etc and how much do these generally cost?

Hi Clinton

There are several membership options, and a pay-as-you-go type of thing, whereby you pay a fixed price each time you go rather than having a membership. I can't remember offhand what the prices are, if anyone else knows? All I know is that the rate is much lower for Chester students.

As for the facilities, there's a 25 metre swimming pool- again with a price- and the gym is fully kitted out. They are on site and within reach of the rest of the campus. That's all I know- hope this helps!
Reply 194
Original post by Na-dia
I am starting this September too :smile:

Wow. That's great. A̶̲̥̅♏ looking forward τ̲̣̣̥ȍ a great session.
Reply 195
Ive accepted my place at Chester and going to study Graphic Design, is anyone else doing this :biggrin:?
Reply 196
Hey, Is there any "must see" places, when I arrive to England? It will be my first time out there1 :smile:
Reply 197
Original post by Budd19
Hey, Is there any "must see" places, when I arrive to England? It will be my first time out there1 :smile:

It depends on your interests I think. Where are you from?
Reply 198
I am from New York City, on a study aboard program at Chester Univ.
Reply 199
Original post by Budd19
I am from New York City, on a study aboard program at Chester Univ.

A lot of the big cities nearby like Manchester and Liverpool are great places to visit :smile: London is the place to go though imo, it's beautiful.

Latest

Trending

Trending