The Student Room Group

the script - underrated

i absolutely love the script, i think they're amazing even tho its all about the lead singer, but they seem underrated to me :frown: why
anybody else like them???
Reply 1
I like them, but in no way do I feel they're underrated.
i didnt even know about them until a friend told me a couple of yrs ago, but i hardly see or hear anything from them
Reply 3
I absolutely love them!

With 'I'm yours' being their best song :wink:
Reply 4
I can't stand them.
My favourite band!! I have too many favourite songs from them to just pick one but yeah, I agree with you! They're AWESOME! :ahee:
In no way are they "underrated". :lolwut:
Definitely wouldn't call them underrated, the lead singer has become a coach on the Voice so they have to have some popularity.
Reply 8
this is so weird but im listening to ''fall for anything'' whilst looking over my new scrip concert dvd ...how weird lol
Reply 9

ARE YOU KIDDING ME??

they aren't underrated, they have been incredibly (and arguably undeservedly) successful.
Reply 10
I love the Script, but the last word I would use to describe them is under rated.
Reply 11
Original post by Alt__x
I love the Script, but the last word I would use to describe them is under rated.

They had two number 1 album, they aren't underrated although i'm surprised many of their songs didnt do well in the singles chart like break even.
I adore the script.
Love The Script, they are not an underrated band.

Klaxons and New Order are underrated bands -- I think.
(edited 12 years ago)
I like them I think the Fray and One Republic are more underrated though
Reply 14
Original post by Medicina
I absolutely love them!

With 'I'm yours' being their best song :wink:

I agree that song is beautiful

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Love The Script! I must admit I have a soft spot for Danny O'Donoghue...love the Dublin accent! :love:

Quick Reply

Latest