The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Warwick Firm/Insurers 2012!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 280
Original post by Josephdude
Congrats on u firming warwick! It's certainly a nice choice! Btw can you apply for accommodation now?? :confused:

yess, actually you have to apply now as good places can be taken ...
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 281
Original post by demdil

Really? It doesn't seem to say so on the Warwick accommodation page :s-smilie: Am I on the wrong page?
Reply 282
Original post by missach
Really? It doesn't seem to say so on the Warwick accommodation page :s-smilie: Am I on the wrong page?

mm .. i didnt visit the page but i have someone who does the applications for me and he told me that i have to chose 5 accomodations a month ago and i did . and as far as i know, for good accomodation places you have to apply from before to make sure there's a place for you in september ..
Reply 283
No accommodation hasn't opened yet. We're still waiting on an email from Warwick.
Reply 284
Original post by Bea492
No accommodation hasn't opened yet. We're still waiting on an email from Warwick.

cool :smile: I thought so- thanks a lot :smile:
Reply 285
Original post by demdil

Application is NOT open for accomodation yet. :smile:
Reply 286
Original post by hr30
Its a wonderful feeling isn't it? :smile:

It's lost its charm after the first time to be honest.
Reply 287
I firmed Warwick for Law a couple of weeks ago! Anyone else thinking about applying to Sherbourne?
Reply 288
Original post by Roy064
It's lost its charm after the first time to be honest.

After the first time? :s-smilie:
Firmed A&F At Warwick :smile:.
Reply 290
Original post by hr30
After the first time? :s-smilie:

Gap year applicant.
I wonder when it will be open to apply for accommodation...
Original post by Roy064
Gap year applicant.

OHAIDER. Another gapper? Without coming across as an obtrusive and "I'll judge what you did against my gap year" douche, may I perchance ask what you did/aer doing in your GY?
Original post by hr30
Its a wonderful feeling isn't it? :smile:

Same as meeee :biggrin: Warwick firm and Notts insurance :smile:
Reply 294
Original post by illuminati786
OHAIDER. Another gapper? Without coming across as an obtrusive and "I'll judge what you did against my gap year" douche, may I perchance ask what you did/aer doing in your GY?

Not at all, travelling and money. Treating it like a holiday really. Knuckling down for STEP for a while, on hold this weekend though for the Watch The Throne tour.
Original post by Roy064
Not at all, travelling and money. Treating it like a holiday really. Knuckling down for STEP for a while, on hold this weekend though for the Watch The Throne tour.

Standard gap year procedure (Minus the STEP revision of course!). WTT tour sounds epic, hope it's great. :smile:
Reply 296
Original post by illuminati786
Standard gap year procedure (Minus the STEP revision of course!). WTT tour sounds epic, hope it's great. :smile:

Yeah man looking forward to it, at the moment it looks like I'm going to 3 of the O2 dates because of people's arrangements. I saw them last year in the States when I was over there and it was immense, N**gas In Paris like 10 times (give or take), crowd was hyped.
Reply 297
Original post by Roy064
Gap year applicant.

Me too, though my first time was horrific, and it was all 'unsuccessful's so I'm pretty happy about mine :smile:
Firmed Warwick for Theatre and Performance Studies! So excited:smile: Required AAA grades, everyone else on the course been asked for these or not?!?! It is higher than the initial requirements!
Reply 299
Original post by jessicashermer
Firmed Warwick for Theatre and Performance Studies! So excited:smile: Required AAA grades, everyone else on the course been asked for these or not?!?! It is higher than the initial requirements!

I firmed for Theatre and Performance too :smile: My original offer said AAA but I got an email just after Christmas saying it was an error and now it's AAB. You could maybe email the admissions team just to check.

Quick Reply

Latest