The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by GottaLovePhysics! :)
Hello Physics Lover :colone:

Also, I second ice skating its just excellent.

OMG does my sig show up? I didnt know this.

You love Physics too :') bonding moment. :awesome:
Reply 21
Original post by anuradha_d
Ice Skating Party at Queens. Thats what I did.

I third both of you as well :biggrin: Ice Skating is the best! Thank you ^.^
Original post by LetterFlame
I third both of you as well :biggrin: Ice Skating is the best! Thank you ^.^

Welcomee! <3
Reply 23
You see I was thinking about that too, :P but our house is in a coldisack so people getting wasted and loud = angry neighbours :P

We're in a cul de sac and behind our house is an old folks home, just do it on a saturday and by 11 you'll have to move it inside anyway for coldness reasons.

And to be honest, the loud parties I've had when my parents are away I just give my neighbours my mobile number and said we're gonna try keep it down but ring me if it's too loud.
Reply 24
Aww Thank you :smile: That might be a good idea actually, characters in general :P, I like house parties as well but this year I think Mum want's to invite loads of people of her own :biggrin: Besides our town doesn't like loud parties and stuff.. Boring isn't it xD Thank you for the ideas :biggrin:

Thats like me, I have families next door with young kids who I don't think would appreciate a load of drunk teenagers.. Are there any clubs or golf clubs that you can rent out? They're better than a hall :')
Reply 25
Take your friends out to the cinema ad then go to a posher than usual restaurant - preferably in the west end.
That's what I did, they loved it :smile:
Reply 26
Original post by c1995
Thats like me, I have families next door with young kids who I don't think would appreciate a load of drunk teenagers.. Are there any clubs or golf clubs that you can rent out? They're better than a hall :')

Yeah I was thinking of doing that :P I think there is a Golf club near me I'll speak to my Mum :smile: Thank you! <3
Reply 27
Original post by MyselfEtAl
Take your friends out to the cinema ad then go to a posher than usual restaurant - preferably in the west end.
That's what I did, they loved it :smile:

:O Brilliant Idea!! I love the westend, wanted to go and see War Horse for a while too :P mmm Then off to China Town!! :biggrin: Thank You!! :biggrin:
Reply 28
:O Brilliant Idea!! I love the westend, wanted to go and see War Horse for a while too :P mmm Then off to China Town!! :biggrin: Thank You!! :biggrin:

No problem, have fun, and happy birthday :smile:
one of my friends once did a murder mystery party (i couldn't go but from what i heard it was really cool!)
Reply 30
Original post by MyselfEtAl
No problem, have fun, and happy birthday :smile:

Aww ^//^ Thank You :smile:
Reply 31
Original post by KaurPrincess
one of my friends once did a murder mystery party (i couldn't go but from what i heard it was really cool!)

Really? WOW!! I've always wanted to do something like that :P I always did like Cluedo xD
For my 17th birthday, I had a 7th birthday party. All my friends came in really childish outfits, and we had proper kids party food and played games like pass the parcel and musical statues. There were party bags and everything.

It was awesome. :awesome:
Reply 33
Original post by Expecto_Patronum
For my 17th birthday, I had a 7th birthday party. All my friends came in really childish outfits, and we had proper kids party food and played games like pass the parcel and musical statues. There were party bags and everything.

It was awesome. :awesome:

That's brilliant :P lol I could get a piñata again xD ahh good memories :P
Reply 34
Hi everyone.. :biggrin:

So here is my conundrum! My 16th is May 20th of this year, and my parents want me to start planning what I want to do.. :s-smilie: The thing is I don't know what I want to do, Mum wants me to start thinking about it so she can book things in advance, but I'm not sure :confused: You see I don't want a stereo-typical 'sweet 16th' and I have done things like Ice Skating, and Bowling you know stuff like that.. I mean don't get me wrong I enjoy doing those things, but I want to pull myself away from my comfort zone.. Also my friends don't particularly like Ice Skating (Too cold for them... :chicken:) and we go bowling and cinema on a regular basis..

Mum said about hiring a hall out and just adding a theme.. But I have no idea about themes either :P I really am useless.. Which is why I want your help :biggrin:

Please can you give me some Ideas?
Thank you!! :lovedup2:

LetterFlame

My 16th was last year and I actually wanted to have a big party and invite lots of people, not so much like a sweet 16 though. However, that would probably be something more special for your 18th or 21st.

For mine I went for a meal in Frankie and Benny's with friends and then we went to the cinema. I think it would have been better if we went to my house afterwards and had a big girly gossip and a movie night in with lots of treats to eat later on rather than going to the cinema.
Reply 35
Original post by Nfergs
My 16th was last year and I actually wanted to have a big party and invite lots of people, not so much like a sweet 16 though. However, that would probably be something more special for your 18th or 21st.

For mine I went for a meal in Frankie and Benny's with friends and then we went to the cinema. I think it would have been better if we went to my house afterwards and had a big girly gossip and a movie night in with lots of treats to eat later on rather than going to the cinema.

I have to agree with you there, 18th and 21st are far more important, and besides the 16th being special is actually American (Not that i have a problem with that) and not a traditional important one for Britain ^.^

Aww, but I'm sure it was still enjoyable anyway I mean being with your friends is always the best ^.^ :smile: It's my Mums idea really to have a big party.. She's probably inviting loads of family xD
Reply 36
You could go to Disneyland paris or London and stay in a hotel overnight and do a shopping trip or something
And what..... End up pregnant no I don’t think so!!!! SERIOUSLY
Original post by Oaktree
SEX!

And what...... End up pregnant!!! No I don’t think so. SERIOUSLY

Latest

Trending

Trending