The Student Room Group

Will I mostly like get accepted/rejected by these?

Helloo,

I'm too impatient to wait for offers and rejection haha so I was just wondering what you guys think will happen?

At AS I got ACCE and I'm predicted ABB on UCAS. I have put in re-sits on my application for the two C's I got to hopefully bump my AS grade up. I dropped the subject I got an E in as well (Maths).

I applied to these below to do a BSc in International Business and Business Management (Queen Marys only):

Brunel - BBB
Essex - BBB-ABB
East Anglia - ABB
Queen Mary - AAB
Brighton - BBB

I think my Personal Statement is quite strong as my teacher took a lot of time to get it well as I've travelled a lot and lived in different countries so he wanted to make sure I exploit the benefits of this as much as possible. I also think my reference is good and I have commitment level 1 (Best) in all subjects.

So which ones will I most likely get rejected/accepted from?

Thanks!
Reply 1
hmm, I actually think you could/should have been way more ambitious
Reply 2
Original post by lewihenda
Helloo,

I'm too impatient to wait for offers and rejection haha so I was just wondering what you guys think will happen?

At AS I got ACCE and I'm predicted ABB on UCAS. I have put in re-sits on my application for the two C's I got to hopefully bump my AS grade up. I dropped the subject I got an E in as well (Maths).

I applied to these below to do a BSc in International Business and Business Management (Queen Marys only):

Brunel - BBB
Essex - BBB-ABB
East Anglia - ABB
Queen Mary - AAB
Brighton - BBB

I think my Personal Statement is quite strong as my teacher took a lot of time to get it well as I've travelled a lot and lived in different countries so he wanted to make sure I exploit the benefits of this as much as possible. I also think my reference is good and I have commitment level 1 (Best) in all subjects.

So which ones will I most likely get rejected/accepted from?

Thanks!

They all seem fine to be honest, though Queen Mary may be a challenge with business management this year it was completely full
Reply 3
i think you'll be fine (:
i got offers for BBB when im predicted BCC. i think they offered me a place as a joke though, thinking i wont get the grades (probs wont but still...)
good luck.
I think you'll be fine for all of them, apart from possibly St. Mary's - the grades are higher than you're predicted and it's quite a popular uni choice. Putting the resits on is a good move, and I expect the other 4, and possibly St. Mary's as well should make you an offer! To be honest, uni's mainly take grades into account (and a bit the reference), rather than personal statement etc. Best of Luck to you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending