The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 8440
agger... what is going on. Suarez was unmarked the corner before too! 3-0
Is this for real? Chelsea not awake atm.

But y'know we'll probably concede three in the second half. Such is our bizzare form. I can't even bring myself to be happy until the whistle blows.
I don't think I've seen a worse performance this season than Terry in the first 30 minutes.
Reply 8443
Good, lets rape these guys. Carroll and Downing could do with a hat-trick each.
Top performance in a dead rubber.

Great stuff, means you won't be challenging next season either.
"Seeing is Believing"? = Ltd Edition shirt for raising awareness of blindness. For anyone who didn't hear.
Original post by So Instinct
"Seeing is Believing"? = Ltd Edition shirt for raising awareness of blindness. For anyone who didn't hear.

Thanks - Was about to ask what it was about.
Kenny should bring on Sterling in the second half, no pressure so I dont see why we could give Sterling half an hour or so.
Original post by Kevmeister
Top performance in a dead rubber.

Great stuff, means you won't be challenging next season either.

Someone sounds butt hurt to be honest.
Torres wow so close.

There's no words to describe how pathetic Kevmiester is.

Torres wants to score. Don't let him boys!!
Reply 8451
Reina had that covered :colone:
Just as long as Torres doesn't score...
Is Terry drunk?
Original post by Stu Laverty
I don't think I've seen a worse performance this season than Terry in the first 30 minutes.

Seconded. Terry's performance has been an absolute joke. I don't think that he's done a single thing right thus far.

Yeah, you're troubling our record now. I am ****ing ****ting myself.

:rofl2:
Reply 8456
Not that I'm complaining, but don't Chelsea want to score?
Original post by WhatIsAUsername?
Is Terry drunk?

Probably. He's played and won in the biggest game he'll have this season.
Reply 8457
Original post by Kevmeister
Malouda gets a knock to the head. 'Pool fans boo. Classy.

You were trying to justify Chelsea fans booing in a minute's silence for a player who dropped dead.

Decent performance, Terry's two mistakes show why Carroll should have started Saturday!!

Anyway... Doesn't matter, could we score 4 for the first time? Hope this isn't another QPR/Blackburn match anyway. :smile:
(edited 11 years ago)
Furthermore, can some Liverpool fans shed some light on why the reception for Fernando Torres is so bad? As far as I know, his departure wasn't acrimonious; he didn't hold the club to ransom (please correct me if either of those statements are incorrect); you got a good transfer fee for him and he was a fantastic player for you.

Correct me if I'm incorrect, but it seems like a rather inane case of 'pantomime villain'.
33 of 43 goals have come with Suarez on the pitch.. Damn, pretty poor considering he was out for half the season pretty much.

Latest