The Student Room Group

Not too sure...but does my ex still have feelings for me?

We talk pretty much everyday because we're friends now. The other night he said to me he's got a soft spot for me and how he needs me. Was he just being friendly or what? He asked me "how do you know I still ain't got feelings for you?" I said he's over me but he said about having a soft spot for me in his heart. He said to me if I was to put my head on his chest, I'd hear his heart beating faster. I said to him in a friendly way I love him and then he replied "love you more".
I think you've done at a good job at answering your own question. To be honest, I think he did most of it. Guys don't tend to litter their conversations with alternate meanings and subtexts. If he says that you make his heart beat faster, it does.
Original post by Anonymous
We talk pretty much everyday because we're friends now. The other night he said to me he's got a soft spot for me and how he needs me. Was he just being friendly or what? He asked me "how do you know I still ain't got feelings for you?" I said he's over me but he said about having a soft spot for me in his heart. He said to me if I was to put my head on his chest, I'd hear his heart beating faster. I said to him in a friendly way I love him and then he replied "love you more".

It sounds like he is still interested, of course it is hard to tell from that.

To be honest it seems he is deeply in love with you and wants to continue things, if you are interested, speak to him about your feelings and pursue it further.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending