The Student Room Group

ELQ fees

Hi there,

I'm currently doing an MA in Psychosocial Studies in Birkbeck and am applying for an MSc in Music, mind and brain in Goldsmiths for next September (my undergrad was in music). I am hoping to use both of these Masters at PhD level to explore both through cognitive neuroscience and more social methods how music moves us...

In the meantime, I have a question about ELQ fees. Will the ELQ charge be applied to me next year? I won't have fully completed the Birkbeck masters until September and will be going straight into the Goldsmiths course. Does the ELQ fee only apply if you already have obtained the qualification at the time of application? Should I mention that I am doing the Birkbeck masters on my application form or Goldsmiths? Would it be really dishonest if I didn't?! Have they ways of checking up your qualifications?!

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!
Reply 1
Your best bet to clear up any confusion would be to call the university and ask them directly whether they would charge you the ELQ rate.

My gut feeling is that they would apply, but then I have no evidence to back this up.

ETA: I would not encourage you to lie on your application. They do have means of checking qualifications I believe, and I can't see anyone wanting that threat hanging over their heads whilst studying.
(edited 12 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending