The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by maleeha95

oh erm sowwie :frown:
and sorry about the ignoring thing too...lol

SOWWWWIIIIIEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAHA yea, even tho freshy was laughing...he thought i was laughing with him... -_-

Lol. Im just kidding btw.
I love it when that happens!!! It makes you laugh even more. :biggrin:
Original post by Gridiron-Gangster
Does saag really taste nice on toast? On roti or puri perhaps but not on toast.

Depends on who makes the roti.. And who makes the saag :tongue:
Lol at your name btw, no offence :smile:
Reply 5982
Original post by Ayesha.Tabassam95
Haha. Lol.
I didnt think english clothing was your forte... but next time Ill know who to come to :wink:

Studyings not going that well. I know NOTHING about chemistry and maths, the problem solving stuff is too hard.
Seriously, I thought that we were annoying and distracting. I felt really bad when I found out you got a B in your physics cause I think we distracted you. :s-smilie: Can I ask what your revision timetable was, cause Im having difficulty in
Oh inshallah you will get in!!! I will! I would probably randomly break down if I was in your position. But youre lucky youve got a good back up option.

haha i had NO revision timetable whatsoever it was just like i think i should study today so i did ... i did study on the days i really felt like it but in fifth year i didnt study at all
till one day before exams
oh with physics i dno what happened but got appealed to an A so i was fine
chem well chem i had forgotten higher and i basically revised it trying to teach u both stuff which helped

lol you havent seen me in english clothing because whenever i visit asians i dont wear english kapre but now i will make sure you dooooooooo

oh jeez dont talk abt break downs dont know how many i have had in the past couple of days its tenseeee :frown: and i want tht offer so badDDDD!!!
Reply 5983
ok, now thats just plain RUDE.
My days been ok thanx. Legoland, loadsa kids...yup, its been good lol. wbu?
HANJIII PAKALI HAIIIINNNN :smile: no. none for u. im done mate! I think I made 17. Im not sure :s
But its cool, i love making rotis now...coz theyre acc round. Before they looked like ducks :/
anyway, u dont gert away that easy with calling me ZOYA. Mistake me for my own neice. sharam kar. :slap:

hahaha good good lol wtf how many ppl do yu have in yur family?
why?? yu made 1 yesterday.. aaj kyun nahii
i made 1 roti.. one day im never makin it again lol.. haha they loooked like yuu lol jk
lmaooo i know but yur niece is veryyyyy :wink:
sharam kis baat ki ?
Reply 5984
Someones got zoya on their mind... :tongue:

cheers love :nothing:
Original post by Farwa
haha i had NO revision timetable whatsoever it was just like i think i should study today so i did ... i did study on the days i really felt like it but in fifth year i didnt study at all
till one day before exams
oh with physics i dno what happened but got appealed to an A so i was fine
chem well chem i had forgotten higher and i basically revised it trying to teach u both stuff which helped
lol you havent seen me in english clothing because whenever i visit asians i dont wear english kapre but now i will make sure you dooooooooo
oh jeez dont talk abt break downs dont know how many i have had in the past couple of days its tenseeee :frown: and i want tht offer so badDDDD!!!

Seriously!! How in the hell did you revise the entire course the day before. Jeez, Farwa, you must be smart as hell.... So jealous.
Oh did you, so now you have what?.. 6 As and a B at higher, if they dont accept you for that, I will personally kick their asses :smile:
I guess I was too embarassed to wear shalvaar kameez but now that I want to.. I find all my current ones ugly and out of fashion. Lol I saw you in your driveway with you mum and haroon, what were you guys doing?? :confused:
You must really want it bad.... I feel for you :frown:
Original post by zubz91
cheers love :nothing:

Haha. Lol, no bother :tongue:
Someones got zoya on their mind... :tongue:

LOL hes seeing zoyas everywhere...bichara

Original post by zubz91
hahaha good good lol wtf how many ppl do yu have in yur family?
why?? yu made 1 yesterday.. aaj kyun nahii
i made 1 roti.. one day im never makin it again lol.. haha they loooked like yuu lol jk
lmaooo i know but yur niece is veryyyyy :wink:
sharam kis baat ki ?

erm 5. lol.
if i make rotis just for my famo, i only make like 7.
But then u get these randoms that turn up at ur doorstep. SURPRISEEEEEEE!!!!! SO WHATS FOR DINNER?!?! - and they eat like horses.
OI! ZOYAS LIKE 6! ewwwwwwwww pagal :'(
Reply 5988
Seriously!! How in the hell did you revise the entire course the day before. Jeez, Farwa, you must be smart as hell.... So jealous.
Oh did you, so now you have what?.. 6 As and a B at higher, if they dont accept you for that, I will personally kick their asses :smile:
I guess I was too embarassed to wear shalvaar kameez but now that I want to.. I find all my current ones ugly and out of fashion. Lol I saw you in your driveway with you mum and haroon, what were you guys doing?? :confused:
You must really want it bad.... I feel for you :frown:

haha i dont know i think it was a fluke
dont be i am actually really stupid tbh compared to all the other applicants .. im surprised i got to the interview stage...
yea 6As and a B at higher it is lol aww thank you
lol well i was never embarrassed to wear either of the two types
ermmmm we were trying to dig out the treasure underneath our driveway
lol just kidding on :P we were cleaning the driveway getting rid of the weeds and tht lol
you should have stopped by and said hi :biggrin:
Depends on who makes the roti.. And who makes the saag :tongue:
Lol at your name btw, no offence :smile:

What's funny about the name? I like American Football and the film "Gridiron Gang" starring The Rock which is about American Football so I became a member of the Gridiron Gang or a gangster within the gang as it were? :frown:
Pakitan zindabad. Pakistan the best
Original post by RadiantA
oh wait. How are we going to all get free saag?

And please tell me it's real saag and not pallak like every other indian or pakistani curry shop tries to sell off as saag.

Proper finest top of the line high qvality genuine imported organic ingredient freshly cooked by michelin star chef in Food Street Lahore style spinach with an assortment of lightly toasted freshly baked French bread.
Reply 5992
LOL hes seeing zoyas everywhere...bichara

erm 5. lol.
if i make rotis just for my famo, i only make like 7.
But then u get these randoms that turn up at ur doorstep. SURPRISEEEEEEE!!!!! SO WHATS FOR DINNER?!?! - and they eat like horses.
OI! ZOYAS LIKE 6! ewwwwwwwww pagal :'(

i see lol ama be one of them
haha thats what i meant very young
Original post by zubz91
i see lol ama be one of them
haha thats what i meant very young

Lol trust me u dont wna be one of them....theyre so annoyin!
Blackshadow is sexy.

Hey bitch :awesome:
Reply 5995
Original post by zubz91
:mad: kyun yaad diladi

I want some rooh afza or sharbat :stomp:

:cry2:

Oh my gosh. You just reminded me of.. an incident that involved my tai and.. fingers :P

What happened?

Original post by Blackshadow
Haha I dunno how to :colondollar:

Spoiler

Lol. Soz no samosas for you :P
Reply 5996
Original post by Gridiron-Gangster
Does saag really taste nice on toast? On roti or puri perhaps but not on toast.

Saag with makai ki roti :sogood:
Original post by Blackshadow
Hey bitch :awesome:

WTF?! OMG U KUTTA!!!!!!!!!! i din even right that :eek:
Reply 5998
-

you totally ignored me :emo:
But zedeneye1 is sexier. I like him. Marry me zedeneye1. please please please....

calm down there...I know im sexy. Unfortunately I'm already taken, but thanks for the interest..

Latest