The Student Room Group

RSM Audit Assistant Apprenticeship 2022 - London

Who has received an offer for an Audit Apprenticeship with RSM in London? Would love to connect with those who have and make a gc in advance :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by abbieeeeexx
Who has received an offer for an Audit Apprenticeship with RSM in London? Would love to connect with those who have and make a gc in advance :smile:

Hi I just finished my ac on Wednesday, and was wondering how long it takes to get back to you in general? Many thanks!
Original post by rwgm
Hi I just finished my ac on Wednesday, and was wondering how long it takes to get back to you in general? Many thanks!

Hey! And they told me on the same day. Hope that helps :smile: you’ve got this!
Original post by rwgm

Did you apply for Audit Assistant too?
Reply 4
Did you apply for Audit Assistant too?

Hi yes although it is internal audit assistant in Leeds :smile:
If you don't mind, have you received offer?
Original post by rwgm
Hi yes although it is internal audit assistant in Leeds :smile:
If you don't mind, have you received offer?

I see! And yes I have received one, the same day after my AC.

Don’t worry, I’m pretty sure that they’ll get back to you :smile:
Hi I have I have secured a role with RSM as an Audit School Leaver to start in September 2022.
Original post by Amber123xxx
Hi I have I have secured a role with RSM as an Audit School Leaver to start in September 2022.

Congratulations! Is this in London?
Thank you so much! You too... Yes it is! Are you joining the London office as well? :smile:
(edited 1 year ago)
Thank you so much! You too... Yes it is! Are you joining the London office as well? :smile:

Yes I am! If you have LinkedIn, my account is Abigail Wonga, would love to network and connect with you!
Brilliant! I will do that now :smile:
I have just sent you a request
I have just sent you a request

Thank you! Has RSM been the only company to have given you an offer in Audit, or have you applied elsewhere doesn’t have to be accounting based?
Reply 13

Hello guys,

I was wondering, I passed my video interview and was told that they will contact me again regarding the next step. However, it has been more than 2 weeks since I've last received any updates from them. I've emailed them countless times and failed to receive any response from them. Should I be worried or not?
Original post by Izan
Hello guys,

I was wondering, I passed my video interview and was told that they will contact me again regarding the next step. However, it has been more than 2 weeks since I've last received any updates from them. I've emailed them countless times and failed to receive any response from them. Should I be worried or not?

Hi,

Firstly congratulations on progressing to the VI stage. The SJT assessment as well as the maths questions were difficult so kudos to yourself for getting to the next stage :biggrin: RSM has a very smooth application process.

I wouldn’t say that you should be worried however try and call them, asking them about any updates made towards your application. It is likely that they’re reviewing a range of applications on a rolling basis, so do make sure that you’re applying to other firms and school leaver roles.

Hope this helps :smile:
Reply 15
Hi,

Firstly congratulations on progressing to the VI stage. The SJT assessment as well as the maths questions were difficult so kudos to yourself for getting to the next stage :biggrin: RSM has a very smooth application process.

I wouldn’t say that you should be worried however try and call them, asking them about any updates made towards your application. It is likely that they’re reviewing a range of applications on a rolling basis, so do make sure that you’re applying to other firms and school leaver roles.

Hope this helps :smile:

Thanks abbie for replying. I ve passed my VI aswell and was told by RSM that they will contact me again. However, they still haven't contacted me back and they are not answering to the emails too. If possible have got any number that I contact them in becuase this is just becoming super annoying.

Thank You
Original post by Izan
Thanks abbie for replying. I ve passed my VI aswell and was told by RSM that they will contact me again. However, they still haven't contacted me back and they are not answering to the emails too. If possible have got any number that I contact them in becuase this is just becoming super annoying.

Thank You

It’s no problem! And congratulations by the way, you’ve made it that far and you should be so proud of yourself.

Honestly, the VI stage I received an email about 3-7 days later after completing it. Unfortunately I do not have any contact number :frown:
Reply 17
It’s no problem! And congratulations by the way, you’ve made it that far and you should be so proud of yourself.

Honestly, the VI stage I received an email about 3-7 days later after completing it. Unfortunately I do not have any contact number :frown:

Urgh..I don't understand why they are not replying to the emails. But I ll wait and see.

Thank you so much for the help though and good luck in your future career.
Original post by Izan
Urgh..I don't understand why they are not replying to the emails. But I ll wait and see.

Thank you so much for the help though and good luck in your future career.

That’s all you can do.

I know that other accounting firms like BDO, Mazars and Grant Thornton are still accepting applications, so there’s still a chance.

Thank you very much and all the best for you :biggrin:
Original post by Izan
Hello guys,

Hi Izan,

I wouldn't be too worried, it is a long process, and plus they may be still going through all the applications - perhaps email the HR team just to see an update, they are really lovely so they should get back to you soon.

Good luck for the rest of the process!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending