The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1580
Original post by 079
ghar par khana nahi milta hoga, so were feeding it

Lol, maybe you should breast feed the troll :awesome:
Reply 1581
Original post by Nash24
Im good thanks! You? :smile: And LOL trust Killa to come up with that...speaking of which where's the devil disappeared? And aaaaah roti and dhaal?! You can't be serious!

yeahh lol im all blessed thanks, aha ano innit, well he sleeps all day and stays awake all night unless its uni days XD even den he comes online like 1am thats like is 1pm get me? lool, well it is one of our most traditional foods loool :wink:
Original post by awais590

Original post by awais590
There was nothing ad:

your ''the'' daal to my rice :rofl::rofl::rofl: doof
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by soyasauce
your my daal to my rice :rofl::rofl::rofl: doof

u got me goin crazyy
Original post by Lehmber Hussainpuri

Original post by Lehmber Hussainpuri
u got me goin crazyy

love that song
Original post by Nirvana
okay, no. 100k is nothing. you will only keep around £38k after taxes + National insurance.

My dad, his brothers, and in-laws work together in a hedge fund, jointly run by all 6 of them. even a £1million salary means nothing when talking in the billions. My "research degree" is what makes the millionaires and billionaires in the city, Physicists, mathematicians and engineers have and always will be the greatest earners, the most versatile and most wanted graduates. I will be on £80k when i am 23 and £400k (without bonus) before i am 30. Please sit down, you really are now irrelavent.

Er no at senior levels you will get around £45-70K maybe more from larger companies, but not anywhere near to the figures you are quoting.

And bonuses are so small that they are irrelevant

You are fit though, I'll give you that
love that song

wot song is it?
Reply 1587
Original post by Z-Ninja
yeahh lol im all blessed thanks, aha ano innit, well he sleeps all day and stays awake all night unless its uni days XD even den he comes online like 1am thats like is 1pm get me? lool, well it is one of our most traditional foods loool :wink:

Ahahah well I haven't been on here for an AGE! Literally I miss this place! Update me..whats new? :smile: And well Killa never changes eh :tongue: and aaah really though? Dhaal?!! Nooo...I refuse to believe that...never been a dhaal fan :tongue:
Reply 1588
Original post by Tomatochuckers
Er no at senior levels you will get around £45-70K maybe more from larger companies, but not anywhere near to the figures you are quoting.

And bonuses are so small that they are irrelevant

You are fit though, I'll give you that

what? hedge fund managers get millions/ billions (in the US) for an annual salary. please check yourself.
Original post by HumiT
I don't know how to quote you from the last pak soc lol but I'm at college and from Nottingham. What about you?

its cool, cool what A LEVELS u do? im at uni in manchester :smile:

Spoiler

Original post by meera.28
No but everyone uses that word a lot with me.

why cos u do haraam things :rolleyes:
Original post by Nash24

Original post by Nash24
Ahahah :tongue:

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY how are you ?
Definitely trolling
damn newbies on here :ahee:
Original post by Nirvana
what? hedge fund managers get millions/ billions (in the US) for an annual salary. please check yourself.

Can you kindly get the **** out of my country. Thanks.
Reply 1594
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY how are you ?

HEEEEEEEEEY Gorgeouuuuuuuuuuuuuus!! How areeeeee you! Long time no speak! Hope all is going well with college!
Reply 1595
Original post by Barbarian
Can you kindly get the **** out of my country. Thanks.

I'm British by birth and have lived in London my whole life. Problem?
Original post by Nash24

Original post by Nash24
HEEEEEEEEEY Gorgeouuuuuuuuuuuuuus!! How areeeeee you! Long time no speak! Hope all is going well with college!

haha im great thanksss :biggrin: yourself ? i knowww yuv just been too busy :cry2: lol meeh rubbish but yeh all goood :smile: what about you and uni ?
Original post by Straight up G
Definitely trolling

wag1
Original post by Nirvana
I'm British by birth and have lived in London my whole life. Problem?

I couldn't tell seeing as your acting like a uncivilised Baboon.
Original post by 079

she's well pretty

then she removes her makeup and tan and looks like this

Latest