The Student Room Group

AS/A Level Results Day March 8th Megathread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 320
Original post by 1platinum
Thought it would be good to have this thread now, since some have finished all their exams and also to motivate me through the rest of mine. :colondollar: So how do you think you have all done? Discuss everything here. Good luck everyone. :smile:

Not looking forward to this. -.-
I know I'm gonna have to retake Maths anyway.. :frown:
Having jan exams are a bitch. I havent been able to focus or put much effort in to the second modules of AS not knowing what I got in the first exam, I know lot's of people have this problem though. Will just have to hope that the two months after results will be enough time to revise and apply self
Reply 322
I'm glad February is short because it means we'll know sooner, I honestly just want to know how I did :/
Reply 323
Dreading my chemistry result and thats my favourite subject! Biology i'm feeling slightly confident..
Tell me about it! One month?!! Not to be so negative but the re-sits are in early may which isn't so bad :/
However next exams are end of May so...
Original post by itsmagic

Original post by itsmagic
asdffghjllgs :frown:
awaiting results for AQA Biology and Chem Unit 1 and Edexcel Maths C1.
anyone else?
anyone else feeling like they'll have to resist all their Jan exams?

Im awaiting results from the AQA Biology, how did you find it?!
Original post by DeelyBopper
AQA A?

I did it!!

I thought it was a quite nice exam really :smile:

ish..

yes. thought the same!

although the attachment one i did a seriously stupid mistake n put "insecure-avoidant" (either that or the other insecure) instead of secure. because in the sentence of the lil dude it didnt say "and then was easily soothed"... missed marks on that...
n then the graph i was stupid again n didnt go up to 50 n only went to 25

silly mistakes. hope i still got an A though :3
Original post by translucent
confident about my C1 results :u:

(it was edexel incase anyones interested:wink: , even though everyone said they found it hard:biggrin:)

edit: what's with the neg's, I don't deserve them; I worked hard for this exam guys.. :biggrin:

edit2:-7 neg :giggle: , can't wait to let everyone know I got an A in C1 march 8th (don't hate)

Wait till you reach C4 son.
Original post by im so fresh

^This.

Instead of obama, moi :holmes:

Original post by Charly29416
Im awaiting results from the AQA Biology, how did you find it?!

Good luck! Umm I thought the paper wasn't too bad, although I know I made a few stupid mistakes :frown:
You? :smile:

Edit: a neg for this? Seriously?
(edited 12 years ago)
Can't it come quicker???

I'm so sure i've **** all over FP3 and M3 :frown:
I want results to come sooner.
Must prepare for my resits.

Me too :tongue:
I did retakes, if I don't get the grades I need this time round, I'm probably going to cry :frown: So I'm pretty much dreading this day..
Reply 334
Feel the exams went okay, we'll soon see :smile:
But whenever I think they've been okay I usually fail.. Hmm.
Ooh, a March thread. Just to say, for the August thread, we MUST beat last year's thread. I was in it and it got through quite a few threads.

Dreading my M2/D2 results, and pretty worried for S2, S3 and G494 as well.
Reply 336

I agree!
I honestly don't understand why my earlier post was negged.. someone tell me please? :smile:
can this month go any quicker?
Reply 339

Quick Reply

Latest