The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

Bristol Firmers 2012

Scroll to see replies

Original post by FuzzySheep
That's quick, you're so lucky! I wish we had that for A Levels.

Have you looked at any of the societies you want to join? I've got a list of about 15 at the moment :tongue:

They both look good, Clifton looks great so either way it'll be fun :smile: I applied for shared for both, did you go for ensuite? Thank you, I feel like I'm getting old, I'm too young to be 19 :tongue: Oh wow haha, how does she feel about you leaving just before her birthday? :smile:

Hahaha yeah I've got a huuuuuuge list as well. :colondollar:

Mhm, Clifton looks great! I went for ensuite, so we probably won't share a flat. :tongue: But hope to see you around anyway! Haha, she's actually coming with me, but staying in a hotel in Bristol. :s-smilie:
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Original post by punctuation
Hahaha yeah I've got a huuuuuuge list as well. :colondollar:

Mhm, Clifton looks great! I went for ensuite, so we probably won't share a flat. :tongue: But hope to see you around anyway! Haha, she's actually coming with me, but staying in a hotel in Bristol. :s-smilie:

It's going to be really good :smile: Aww, well definitely, fingers crossed :smile: That's really sweet, hopefully she has a good birthday here :smile: Hopefully the hotel isn't too far from where you'll be?
Original post by FuzzySheep
It's going to be really good :smile: Aww, well definitely, fingers crossed :smile: That's really sweet, hopefully she has a good birthday here :smile: Hopefully the hotel isn't too far from where you'll be?

Yeah, I'm mostly excited to be meeting so many new people. :biggrin:

I hope you have a good birthday too! :tongue: No, it's not too far. It's in Clifton as well.
Reply 323
Does anyone know when we find out our accommodation? Can't wait :biggrin:

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my E15i
Original post by A.J10
Does anyone know when we find out our accommodation? Can't wait :biggrin:

The 23rd of August from 6pm! :biggrin: What subject are you? Oh, and where did you apply? You probably mentioned this before but... oh well.
Reply 325
Original post by punctuation
The 23rd of August from 6pm! :biggrin: What subject are you? Oh, and where did you apply? You probably mentioned this before but... oh well.

Computer Science :biggrin: I applied for UH and durdham :yes:

Original post by A.J10
Computer Science :biggrin: I applied for UH and durdham :yes:

Ah, cool! I didn't apply to either of those, but good luck with getting your first choice. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending