The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 6360
Original post by PrinceyJ
Chill, I've not even started.

haha, well I had a biology mock today and I've got a physics one on Friday, so I've kinda got to revise, and my first exam's on the 10th :smile:
Original post by multiplexing-gamer
The ending was stupid, as if that would happen!
I dont think they'll do a new series...

No they definitely are my friend heard. It has been guaranteed by the producers apparently.

Will be a bit weird. Was a good episode overall though methinks.
Original post by CharlieBoardman
But it's worth it :'D
It better be! I might try one next time I have the chance.
I think we should remove the grammar nazi one, knowone really cares about that here too much.
Nobody* :biggrin:

Sorry had to get in there.
:lol:
Original post by Dalek1099
A few weeks ago,there was free ben and jerry ice cream for charity and even with the money given for charity they were extremely cheap.What you mean you'v never been privileged enough?-If you want one that badly just buy one:confused:
It was a joke.
Yeah I like University clothing it makes you unique from the sea of generic brands - Hollister, Jack Wills, Superdry etc... I still buy some of those brands though.

Lol I think I was kinda' generalising... It's a franchise so prices are the same everywhere I think, apart from London.

I think I might look into buying a couple of tops, if you don't mind me stealing your style :wink:

I thought so! You had me thinking otherwise then! :P
Original post by GreenLantern1
Scotland is gonna be a bit weird. I reckon DSC and Kyle might form a new gang go up scotland and have a bit of fun.

But that ending made it obvious there would be more Waterloo Road since they will defo have to inform us who dies!

Waas weird how tariq went up but not his sisters nor finn; they shudda planned that a bit better!

I hate it when they just move a show's location, it makes no sense.

They did that with Grange Hill. Moved it from London to Liverpool, yet some of the pupils made the move too. So we were expected to believe that the school moved location and loads of parents moved away too, so their children could still attend the school?! :confused:
Original post by Zigggyy.
haha, well I had a biology mock today and I've got a physics one on Friday, so I've kinda got to revise, and my first exam's on the 10th :smile:

Ahhhh, I had an IT mock today, finished in 25 minutes despite it being an hour and half paper, boring.

My first exam's on the 21st and study leave starts on the 10th... so I've got loads of time.
Original post by rock.and.rose
Oahu is the best island to live on, because that's where Honolulu is, and therefore it's where most of the "regular" jobs are.

New Jersey is a bit a dump. :colone:

Once you've lived there for five years, you could apply for naturalization, so you could stay permanently.

I love Hawaii :sexface:

They did that with Grange Hill. Moved it from London to Liverpool, yet some of the pupils made the move too. So we were expected to believe that the school moved location and loads of parents moved away too, so their children could still attend the school?! :confused:
The Grange Hill move was ridiculous. If the show hadn't jumped the shark by then, that was the point it did.
Reply 6368
Ahhhh, I had an IT mock today, finished in 25 minutes despite it being an hour and half paper, boring.

My first exam's on the 21st and study leave starts on the 10th... so I've got loads of time.

Oh, wow! I hate finishing early and sitting there doing nothing /: But I don't think it'll be like that this summer, for me. :smile:

ah, you're so lucky.
What is your favourite (current) flavour?

Mine is The Vermonster.

My favourite retired flavour was Dublin Mudslide. Oh how I miss it. Although they still have that flavour in the US, so I make sure I always have some, when I visit my family.

Have you seen how many flavours they've got over in the US? Loads more then we do here.

My favourite US flavour is Cake Batter, which tastes just like cake mix, it's divine. I also love Cinnamon Buns and Pistachio Pistachio.

Where do you find all these crazy flavours?! They don't sell those at my local shop! :frown:I just get the generic phish food/cookie dough/caramel chew chew/ChOcolate fudge brownie!! But still, they are nice :biggrin:
Why is it that everything we have, the US have it bigger? -.-

I have never been in McDonalds.

Sorry, come again? :O

I had a Chemistry mock on Monday, a Physics mock yesterday, and a Biology mock today!

Grange Hill is epic. I have the DVD box set. So wish they set that in our time!!!

And yh it is annoying. But tbf the show did give it a lot of explanantion , but it wasn't really understandable how a lot fo the kids would move without their parents.
I love Hawaii :sexface:

That is pretty frikkin' awesome :O
Oh, wow! I hate finishing early and sitting there doing nothing /: But I don't think it'll be like that this summer, for me. :smile:

ah, you're so lucky.

It always happens with everyone in the 45 minutes science modules, at least 15 minutes sitting there.

And then there are exams which are too short such as history and english.
Original post by GreenLantern1
Grange Hill is epic. I have the DVD box set. So wish they set that in our time!!!

And yh it is annoying. But tbf the show did give it a lot of explanantion , but it wasn't really understandable how a lot fo the kids would move without their parents.
Where did you get that? :eek:
Reply 6374
I had a Chemistry mock on Monday, a Physics mock yesterday, and a Biology mock today!

Ah, how did you find them? (': We did June 11' as our biology mock which I thought was strange!
Reply 6375
It always happens with everyone in the 45 minutes science modules, at least 15 minutes sitting there.

And then there are exams which are too short such as history and english.

Ah, yes, I can't wait to drop history and english D: ugh, I hate them.

My 1st exam is on 15th May and is Unit 1 RE.
I think I might look into buying a couple of tops, if you don't mind me stealing your style :wink:

I thought so! You had me thinking otherwise then! :P

Sure :sexface:
Go for exotic uni's though, nothing worse than being seen in something like (btw this pic isn't me lol, I found it on google) :

Spoiler

Ah, how did you find them? (': We did June 11' as our biology mock which I thought was strange!

That is pretty strange.... Usually they are the older ones...

I got 41/45 in Chemistry, 45/45 in Physics, and I don't know about Biology yet! I was pretty chuffed! :')
Ah, yes, I can't wait to drop history and english D: ugh, I hate them.

Two of my best subjects; well, all of my subjects are my best subjects :/
(edited 12 years ago)

Latest