The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 980
Original post by Pandora.
Where the hell did I go wrong with that coffee? Maybe it's a bit too strong. It tastes like burning cardboard.

Coffee past 3pm?!

tumblr_lqhuemZCvB1qjru53.jpg
Original post by shush
you doing german gcse

Nope, are you? :smile:

Original post by c3ntury
Coffee past 3pm?!

tumblr_lqhuemZCvB1qjru53.jpg

:lol: Thinking about it actually, I rarely ever drink coffee at night. I only did it today because I wanted to see what coffee and apple taste like together. :dontknow:
Did anyone see Larry the Downing Street cat get let in the front door live on air? It was the highlight of my day. I need to get out more...
Reply 983
How are you feeling for your results?

Pretty nervous, it was a hard exam lol.
Reply 984
Original post by Pandora.
Nope, are you? :smile:

:lol: Thinking about it actually, I rarely ever drink coffee at night. I only did it today because I wanted to see what coffee and apple taste like together. :dontknow:

unfortunately yeah, its soooo hard lol
Exam results in one more whole day! (not inc today)
I'm confirming my A-level choices tomorrow at college. What's everybody planning on doing post-GCSE?
(edited 12 years ago)
Anyone know if OCR boundaries are out yet? :smile:
Reply 988
Hey, can anyone get me a copy of the January 2012/Summer 2011 exams for OCR GCSE Latin. It's an exam I'm fretting about :frown:
Reply 989
AQA grade boundaries?
AQA boundaries?????
AQA boundaries?
Original post by SimplyEccentric
I'm confirming my A-level choices tomorrow at college. What's everybody planning on doing post-GCSE?

biology,chemistry,maths and economics.. for hopefully (epic finger crossing) medicine..

you?
ooooooh the aqa unit two chem boundaries are high...

bio low though..
I am currently in year 11 and i need some help with my ocr it coursework, if anyone knows where i can find some examples and a free download to the software thet would be a great help! thanks :biggrin:
Lol the grade boundaries for the subjects I took look too high for me to have achieved a good grade :frown: Ah well, you never know...
ahhhh really nervous for tomorrow got 8 exam results :frown:

Biology
chemistry
physics
maths
maths
english
english lit
history

ahhhhhh
WTF TSR stop logging me out! :eek:
results tomorrow peeps!!!! how are we all feeling?. .i guess the grade boundary's seem ok, bio unit 2 is lower than i thought it would be!!!

i'm getting results from b2,c2 and p2... first thing in the morning in the main hall followed by an assembly...talk about adding stress :smile:

Latest