The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3980
dear you , i swear to whatever divine existence i believe or will believe in ,i will take you down. If it comes to that , i will physically maim every single member of this government organisation. I will rip off your heads and stick it onto pikes for the other students to see. Then , and ONLY THEN , will the promise you broke to me will be rectified. Then you will not only be known as one of the worst funding companies in the country , but the ones that were brutally massacred in their beds/desks/ whererever the hell i happen to find you employees. Maybe only then , i will consider us even for you inability to pay me for university.

With no love lost , Me.

Your right.. did make me feeel a BIT better,
Dear you,

This is very hard right now. I know that I should have accepted that we weren't going to happen again when you first said it but I clung to any scrap of hope that I could. In a way, I'm glad last night happened, I do finally have closure. I just wish I hadn't messed up everything the first time. I loved being with you, the hugs, waking up next to you, holding your hand, making you laugh, the sex, I miss being the person you looked at first thing in the morning. I miss all of that. I'm hoping that when this is all over, that we are still close friends as to lose you totally from my life would be even harder than this. But no matter what happens, I hope your happy as you deserve to be.

Love,

Me
Dear You,
I wish that so much stuff was different, but mostly that I'd had the guts to tell you I liked you way back when I first realised. Hmmm. Things could have been so different, if you'd liked me back of course! Sure you'll get over this fairly quickly though, because right now I don't see how I could ever mean anything to you
Miss you lots :s evening blerg indeed
Love, me
xoxoxo
Dear you,

I really like you. But this can't ever happen between us, not right now anyway. I'm so confused right now and I wish I didn't feel this way about you because it would make life so much easier.

Me x
Dear You

I'm hurting. Do you care?
Original post by Anonymous
Dear you,

I really like you. But this can't ever happen between us, not right now anyway. I'm so confused right now and I wish I didn't feel this way about you because it would make life so much easier.

Me x

I'd love for this to be about me. But the chances are rather slim. Please give me a hint?

how can you neg that?! Silly person.
(edited 10 years ago)
Dear You,
I wish that so much stuff was different, but mostly that I'd had the guts to tell you I liked you way back when I first realised. Hmmm. Things could have been so different, if you'd liked me back of course! Sure you'll get over this fairly quickly though, because right now I don't see how I could ever mean anything to you
Miss you lots :s evening blerg indeed
Love, me
xoxoxo

Dear You,

I wish I'd said something to you before James, I remember being so gutted when you guys started going out. I don't know at all :s-smilie:
Right now I know I care about you so much, and it's horrible not seeing you :frown: You mean so so much to me :s Please don't think you don't. You're lovely and awesome and kind and just my best friend ever! :frown: I don't even know how I can say just how much you mean to me :s-smilie:
Missing you lots too :s-smilie:

Love you,

Me
Dear You,
I hardly know you; if you read this you would be gobsmacked. But I can’t stop thinking about you. You’re talented, smart, funny, and just a little bit gorgeous. OK, very gorgeous.
You’re a couple of years older than me, so I have one year to get to know you until you go off on your gap year. Congratulations on that, by the way. What you’re going to do is amazing.
Do you like me back? I don’t know. You’ve sat next to me three times, once on a piano stool. There was another chair in the room but you chose to take the other side of the stool. Does that mean anything or are you simply being friendly, as you are to everyone? You’ve definitely stared at me before, as well. Or maybe I’m just being hopeful. We’ve had conversations, sure. But never anything beyond small-talk.
I don’t even know you well enough to talk to you about school, let alone ask you how you feel about me.
So, Dear You, if you ever read this, spare me a thought.
Me xx
Dear You,

You know who you are and I think you're absolutely amazing, intelligent & handsome. I'm glad you messaged me because you're very special to me now.

Love, Me. X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Dear you,

I like you a lot even though I shouldn't. When I see you I get those butterflies in my stomach that I haven't had since I fell for my boyfriend three years ago now. I don't know much about you but everything I do know about you, I like. And if the situation had been different I would have done everything in my power to get you. But I have a boyfriend who I love and who loves me back and I can see a future with. Perhaps if I hadn't lost him once already I would have taken my feelings for you to mean that I don't love him as much as I think I can. But I know I love him because I've already lived a year without him once and it killed me. Who knows what me and you could have been if he'd never asked me to give him a second chance. Who knows what me and you might have been if I'd never went to that party three years ago. I guess we'll never know. But when you looked at me and smirked in that meeting today there was definitely something there. I'm sad to see you go but I guess it's for the best. Have a good life and it was nice knowing you even if it was for such a short amount of time.

From me.
Dear you,

I'm scared to tell you what I really want to do. What I really want to tell you is this: I hate my job, I hate the stuck up customers who expect everything for free, I hate my boss who doesn't realise that I don't care about my job and that it wouldn't affect me if she were to fire me tomorrow, in fact it might make my life easier; I hate the fact that all my friends have gone off to uni and are all having an amazing time; I hate that I'm not as independent as I want to be, or rather that you don't let me be as independent as I want to be.

Honestly, most of all I hate that I'm too embarrassed/scared/shy/whatever to tell you this. For god's sake I am an adult, I should be able to do my own thing.

If my feelings don't change by the end of the week I'm going to sit you down and tell you what I'm planning for next year. You aren't going to like it. Which is why I have put it off for almost a year now, but I think that it is time. Please help me by being understanding.

Love from me xx
Original post by Dorito
I remember athread like this a while back and I've just read through it and found a few of my old posts, it's funny how much can change in such a short space of time.

Basically, you write a sentence, a paragraph or even an essay to someone you know but instead of using their name you simply write 'Dear You...' I find it to be incredibly therapeutic to write my thoughts down. Write anything to anyone, there are no rules, just name no names!

I need to get this off my chest so I'll start.

Dear You,

I apologise for the pain I caused you. I never set out to hurt you but I used the fact you liked me as an ego boost and I was an idiot to mess you around. You're one of the nicest girls I have ever met and you deserved better than me. It was only after I left you that I realised how perfect you were. I'm glad you have found someone that treats you right and makes you happy and I'm glad you are a bigger person than me and don't hold any of this against me.

Love Me.

:sad: :colone:

Your turn.

Dear you,
I wanted to say this to you tonight but didn't get the chance.

You misunderstood, I wasn't looking for anything serious (its too soon after someone else I got quite serious with) although I can see why you would have thought that now, looking back. I knew you weren't over her, considering your reaction to what your friends were saying the last time we went out together. I kissed you sober in the hope you'd maybe come out and admit it, I'm so sorry I put you in that position, I really shouldn't have. I think it was in part to make me feel less guilty about the fact that a serious relationship isn't really what I want right now and I wasn't really sure what you wanted. I'm really sorry, that was selfish of me.

I was looking for you tonight but I couldn't see you to tell you this face to face, although tbh I'm not sure you'd have remembered anyway haha. I really enjoyed the time I got to spend with you one on one, so I'm glad you kissed me even if you think you shouldn't have, you're by far one of the sweetest guys I know :smile:

Me x
Dear You,
Even your best friend thinks that there’s no hope left. I don’t know what to do. I hope you make the right decision for you. I’ll just have to cope with whatever the outcome is, I suppose. I just need closure. When did you start feeling like this? Why do you think this has happened? Was there anything that could have prevented this? I just want you to know that if you feel that it’s the distance I am willing to pay anything to come and see you. But if you feel like you can’t do this, like we can’t be together at all anymore, then I suppose I’ll just have to accept this. It feels pretty crap that it’s all in your hands; I have no control over it at all. I thought we were in this together. I don’t regret giving you a week to think about it. It’s just so hard sitting here thinking that you’ve probably already made up your mind.
I suppose there’s just not much more I can do. I love you and I want you to be happy.
Love from
Me
Dear you,

I'm so excited for our date I can't get it off my mind. If you became my girlfriend it would make me the luckiest person in the world.

Me
Dear you,

You're a ****ing bitch.

Hate you,
Me
Dear You,

I am sorry things have changed. I am sorry that I went to University last year and left you at home, I know it's taken a strain on our relationship. I am sorry for being so selfish and just thinking of what I want to do in life. I do want a future with you but at the moment, I don't deserve a future with you. I hope one day you will see you deserve better. But in the mean time, I am sorry.

Love,

Me.
Dear you,

You have made me so happy over the past couple of months. Honestly, my birthday this year was the best, not only because I saw my family, but because of what happened. It was then that I knew you were going to be a massive part of my life.

I want to thank you for everything you've done for me. You've always been there to listen to me when I need to vent, to make me smile on my down days, to encourage and motivate me to finally do what I've been saying I'd do for a long time. Speaking to you is always the highlight of my day. I was so tempted to call you last night when Skype decided to be a bitch, just because I wanted to hear your voice.

I never thought TSR would be the place where I would find someone who means as much to me as you do, but I am so grateful I sent that stupid, random PM one day because I couldn't be bothered to revise. I guess that is what happens when you decide to stalk EVERYONE.

See you soon!

Love me.

xxxx
Reply 3997
Dear You,

If you took a moment to get off your high horse and realise what I go through then you will be surprised to see that I haven't changed as much as you think I have. Un essence I am the same insecure girl you met 5 years ago, you don't know the real me at all, and you're not interested enough to find out. As long as you feel good about yourself then what I feel doesn't matter. You talk about YOU and you never ask about me. You think tears are a sign of weakness but they are the only thing to remind me that I am still me, and that I am here. Sometimes I wonder who it is that you love, because it isn't me. You love a creation fashioned from your own mind, your ideal not mine. Why can't I hurt? Why can't I feel sad? These scars prove that I am still here fighting for release yet you blindly see right through the real me to a crystallised version shrouded in fog who barely resembles anyone I know. Who am I and why did I let you lose me?

The sad thing is you will never know. Even if I told you then you would make all about you again. How can I marry you like this?

But then, how can I not?

Love Me

Ps. I feel better now thanks to this thread :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Dear You...

It's been 2 years since I first saw you.. Two years since you have stolen my heart for eternity. Just one look and I drowned in your deep blue eyes...

I am endlessly grateful that I had a chance to meet you in my life. Although we never spoke and we don't know each other, just seeing you from far away once in a while is enough for me to be happy. To hear your voice or to catch your accidental look are the only things I can hope for or dream of...

You are my only thought, my only dream. If only you knew..

Why all you can hope for?
Dear you,
You've broke my heart.
I loved you. You were everything to me. You were my best friend, boyfriend and my whole world.
We had all the same interests, there was never a boring moment between us. We were always smiling and laughing and having the time of our lives being in love.
Yet suddenly things change as we start university. Suddenly you seem distant, and then you come out with "I dont feel the same anymore".
How can you fall out of love so easily. HOW.

I feel so lost without you. I feel so lost not texting you constantly, not looking forward to skyping you or calling you, not having seeing you at weekend to look forward to.

I don't have that person I can act 100% myself with anymore, that person I can talk to about absolutely anything.
You got me through the hard times and now you're gone.
I stuck by you when you messed up pretty badly because I knew what we had was special; I forgave you and gave you another chance.
Why can't you just give us another chance at this relationship; I love you so much, and I wish you could just be brave and give us another chance. Just please do it.

Latest

Trending

Trending