The Student Room Group

MySQA SAM's Study Tips

Scroll to see replies

SAM’s Study tip 64: Know the rules on phones and do not take one into the exam room. You could be disqualified.
SAM’s Study tips 65: Use the time between exams wisely and keep your revision on track. Forget the exams that you have just taken.
SAM’s Study tips 66: Allow for hold-ups and traffic jams on the way - arrive with time to spare so that you can go in calmly.
SAM’s Study tips 65: Good one this - always check the question for Units (minutes, Kilometers etc.) and make sure that you've used the correct ones.
Well that's the Study Tips finished, but I thought I'd reiterate some of the most important ones until the exams are finished. The most important one I've found is to Read The Question, then Answer The Question.
Here's another oldie but goodie - It's better to understand that to remember.
Seeing as it's a special weekend, I thought I'd give you some different tips...
SAM's Jubilee Tips 1: Don't try to get more than three red white and blue cup cakes in your mouth at once.
SAM's Jubilee Tips 2: Not everyone can wear a Union Jack dress and look like Ginger Spice.
SAM's Jubilee Tips 3: Don't put your new red white and blue flags/socks/pants in the white wash.
SAM's Jubilee Tips 4: Remember to clean up after yourself.
SAM's Jubilee Tips 5: Don't all rush out at once to buy Sir Cliff's Greatest Hits. There will be enough to go around.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending