The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Fine Art at Camberwell

Hi guys!
I applied for Fine Art at Camberwell, but didn't get a chance to visit the place yet. Could some who is going there or have done fine art there tell me how is it like? Something about how is the course structured etc?
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Oh sorry, Painting BA. And yeah I have looked at their website I'm more interested in people opinion about the place.
Well in terms of course structure there's not much else to say but it's really nice. The studios are quite spacious actually and the course leaders are really nice.
Reply 4
My favourite thing about Camberwell is how no matter what pathway you are on (I also applied for painting) you can put your name down to do a workshop where you learn a particular skill (letter press, animation, photography etc. etc) - there seems to be less 'posessiveness' over the workshops than Ive seen in other places where it completely relies on how bolshy you are tracking down an individual technician (who are all extremely overworked) for a 'particular' idea or project you are working on..... The degree show for painting was really brilliant - there was a definate sense of people stretching the boudaries of painting and in some cases breaking out completely - I loved it.

I live in camberwell and love it, let me know if you want to know anything about the area! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending