The Student Room Group

Fine Art at Goldsmiths or UAL?

I have received offers from both UAL (Chelsea and Camberwell) and Goldsmiths for fine art. I was wondering if anyone who has experience with these degrees or just knows about them can give me their opinion on what the main differences would be between studying at the two.
Things like Facilities, Social life and meeting interesting people are all important to me, as are the other normal things you would consider when choosing a university for art!
Thanks so much in advance for any responses :smile:
Reply 1
Bump
Original post by iiii222
I have received offers from both UAL (Chelsea and Camberwell) and Goldsmiths for fine art. I was wondering if anyone who has experience with these degrees or just knows about them can give me their opinion on what the main differences would be between studying at the two.
Things like Facilities, Social life and meeting interesting people are all important to me, as are the other normal things you would consider when choosing a university for art!
Thanks so much in advance for any responses :smile:

hey! i know this may not be relevant to you anymore but did you end up making a decision? if so whats your experience like-with 100% honesty😅 hope you are doing okay :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest