The Student Room Group

BA fine art in kingston school of art

Hi! i'm choosing between kingston BA fine art or UAL camberwell BA painting. i was curious if the BA fine art course at kingston is academic focused or a makers course? I enjoy laid back studio focused courses more. I like kingston but i dont know how the course is, if any of you know anyone or are in BA Fine Art course please help!!
Reply 1
I don't have much knowledge about the actual BA but I have heard people say that their art foundation course is quite intense and you are expected to attend 5 days a week. This is the reason I didn't go there and went to the Camberwell foundation instead as it's a lot more relaxed and only 3 days a week.
If their foundation course is intense then I'd imagine that the BA might be the same - don't take my word for it though as I'm just assuming. Hope that helps!
Reply 2
Original post by naysha
Hi! i'm choosing between kingston BA fine art or UAL camberwell BA painting. i was curious if the BA fine art course at kingston is academic focused or a makers course? I enjoy laid back studio focused courses more. I like kingston but i dont know how the course is, if any of you know anyone or are in BA Fine Art course please help!!

hii did you choose camberwell or kingston?

Quick Reply

Latest