The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

What happens after first year exams?

I'm a first year History student at SSEES UCL and I finish all of my exams in May. On the UCL website it says that term ends on June 8th. What happens in between? I heard that in the English Department they mark your exams before you go on holiday and you have to attend a meeting with your tutor redgarding your results and options for next year. Does this happen in the History Department as well? Are there any other lectures?

Thank you!
Original post by Evelyn1318
I'm a first year History student at SSEES UCL and I finish all of my exams in May. On the UCL website it says that term ends on June 8th. What happens in between? I heard that in the English Department they mark your exams before you go on holiday and you have to attend a meeting with your tutor redgarding your results and options for next year. Does this happen in the History Department as well? Are there any other lectures?

Thank you!

Im at SSEES too, and there arent any lectures or anything like that. I didn't have any meetings with any tutor, just got an email before the end of term saying I'd progressed to 2nd year and that was that. You can always email your course administrator to find out, if. You want to book holidays or anything.

For me, there was just a whole lot of partying after exams, as you're still in halls and noone's got any exams or any lectures.
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending