The Student Room Group

Homeland

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
This show just gets more intense after every episode. Absolutely love it. So do people think Brody can be trusted?
Reply 181
Original post by original_username
So much going on. Who to trust, who to belive. aaah.

I think at this moment in time the only trustworthy person is Dana's brother lol.
Original post by Luxray
I think at this moment in time the only trustworthy person is Dana's brother lol.

haha! Very true.

Episode 10 is great.
Reply 183
US

Spoiler

Reply 184
Original post by Luxray

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

he has like the smallest role of all the regulars.
Reply 185
Original post by Mess.
US

Spoiler

Why you call him Nadir, his name is Nazir, no?
Reply 186
brody is a psychopath...
Reply 187
Original post by G8D

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by G8D

Spoiler

You mean the bit he follows Quinn?
Original post by G8D
I must have been passively watching. Quinn is driving and says something contrary to what the black guy says, right?

Oh

Spoiler

Reply 190
Original post by G8D
I must have been passively watching. Quinn is driving and says something contrary to what the black guy says, right?

Spoiler

Reply 191
Negative reaction for the episode that aired in America
http://www.salon.com/2012/12/03/homeland_recap_what_a_mess/
I thought it was a really good episode.
I think some of the mistakes she/he pointed out aren't mistakes. Why would the VP have cameras in his room? he would want privacy, not some security guard hearing sensitive info.

Guys, also I think we shouldnt have to btoher with spoilers :tongue: I'm pretty sure we all keep up with America rather than waiting for UK episodes.

Original post by Mess.
US

What do you mean the acting wasnt as great? I'm not great at noticing whats good acting and whats bad but I thought his and Nazir's acting was believable. In what particular scenes did you think they could have improved on?
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 192
Original post by G8D
Didn't Brody have a silenced pistol? Why was that?

Sorry, I'd re-watch but I delete after watching.

Do you mean Quinn? He had one to swifty kill Brody if needed be i.e. Brody is a loose cannon so needs to be put down once he has provided enough intel.
Original post by Luxray
Negative reaction for the episode that aired in America
http://www.salon.com/2012/12/03/homeland_recap_what_a_mess/
I thought it was a really good episode.
I think some of the mistakes she/he pointed out aren't mistakes. Why would the VP have cameras in his room? he would want privacy, not some security guard hearing sensitive info.

Guys, also I think we shouldnt have to btoher with spoilers :tongue: I'm pretty sure we all keep up with America rather than waiting for UK episodes.

What do you mean the acting wasnt as great? I'm not great at noticing whats good acting and whats bad but I thought his and Nazir's acting was believable. In what particular scenes did you think they could have improved on?

People not watching at US pace do not read this thread. You are out numbered and read on at your own risk.
>
>
>
>

Skimmed that article. I think whoever wrote that review was having a very bad day. It isn't the first time that Carrie has listened to Jazz, I'm sure she did it a few times in season 1. Why wouldn't the CIA agent obsessed with capturing Nazir talk about terrorism. When Carrie was tied up I was willing them to have a conversation and would have been disappointed had they not.
I don't see why Nazir wouldn't realise Carrie is his weak spot. It was pretty damn obvious after the meet with the news woman followed by his phonecall after a night with Carrie.
All in all the writer was far too critical.
Hey!
Watched the first season which was so good! Havent watched any of this season. Is it worth catching up?

:smile:
Original post by Jellybeany
Hey!
Watched the first season which was so good! Havent watched any of this season. Is it worth catching up?

:smile:

Yes
Reply 196
Question to people on the UK or US pace of season 2 (obv don't read if not):

Spoiler

Probably won't check back for a week in case I see anything about the US ep that's coming up.
Original post by Hugo Rune
Question to people on the UK or US pace of season 2 (obv don't read if not):

Spoiler

Probably won't check back for a week in case I see anything about the US ep that's coming up.

They haven't told us who the mole is yet. But I think something happened in the last episode which points the finger at someone more than the other. It's between two for me but I've ruled one out.
They haven't told us who the mole is yet. But I think something happened in the last episode which points the finger at someone more than the other. It's between two for me but I've ruled one out.

Who and why? (use spoilers)
Reply 199

Ah ok - cheers.

Quick Reply

Latest