The Student Room Group

Homeland

Scroll to see replies

Original post by manupalace
Who and why? (use spoilers)

Spoiler

Original post by original_username

Spoiler

Makes sense but it seems to obvious. Maybe I'm just expecting too much. Can't wait to see the next US episode.
Reply 202
Original post by Hugo Rune
Question to people on the UK or US pace of season 2 (obv don't read if not):

Spoiler

Probably won't check back for a week in case I see anything about the US ep that's coming up.

They haven't told us who the mole is yet. But I think something happened in the last episode which points the finger at someone more than the other. It's between two for me but I've ruled one out.

10 Stuff from episode

11 Episode

(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 203
Original post by Hopple

10 Stuff from episode

Spoiler

Original post by Hopple

10 Stuff from episode

11 Episode

Spoiler

With regard to the mole. I now think its the other one!
(edited 11 years ago)
Why is everybody so incompetent? :rofl2: They couldn't find Nazir if he was break dancing naked in front of them wearing a Sombrero.
Reply 206

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

With regard to the mole. I now think its the other one!

Spoiler

Original post by Hopple

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Reply 208

Spoiler

Spoiler

Reply 209
Original post by Hopple

Spoiler

Spoiler

(edited 11 years ago)

Spoiler

How can you watch Carrie walk through that door and not want to see the next episode right now!?
Reply 211
How can you watch Carrie walk through that door and not want to see the next episode right now!?

*shrugs* I'm gonna have to wait whatever happens so I can't get that excited about it. And there's always others things to read/watch/listen to/do so it'll come round soon enough.
Reply 212
WOAH what an episode (the one that aired in America).
My predictions for the end of this series are as follows. I've rather hilariously put them in spoiler tags, though I guess my predictions might give away what hasn't already happened this week:

Spoiler

(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Hopple

10 Stuff from episode

Yeah Homeland has been getting more and more like this in recent episodes. That bit really bugged me too.

Original post by Mister Dead

Spoiler

100% agreed.

Looking forward to it too cos Saul is a ****in don

Spoiler

Pretty outside the realm of realism but still gripping and can't wait for the next one :smile:.
Reply 216
I'm nearing the end of the finale, I actually didn't expect the explosion. I feel sorry for Carrie.
Reply 217
This episode was so eerie.

Spoiler

Original post by Mister Dead
My predictions for the end of this series are as follows. I've rather hilariously put them in spoiler tags, though I guess my predictions might give away what hasn't already happened this week:

Spoiler

nearly!

Quick Reply

Latest