The Student Room Group

Architecture Inteview / Portfolio

Hello everyone, been a while since I type in a form room, well anyone tomorrow I have a inteview at De Montfort University applying both Architecture and Architecture Technology. (same to Huddersfield).

Is anyone else going?

I have apply to:
Huddersfield - Interview next wed
Northampton - Got an offer
Lanscaster - Waiting
De Montfort - Interview tomorrow.

At first I wanted to go to De Montfort to study Architecture but after I found out that it was withdraw from the RIBA there now no point of studying it, because it means you learned it but they won't recongise it and it nothing to me because I want to work outside UK.

I have studyed A-level Art and Photography two years ago, and was rejected because I didn't have a GCSE English Grade C or above.
Two years later, I back with BTEC ICT and still haven't got a GCSE English Grade C or above (I have a D).
I deteming to study Architecture or Architecture Technology because both I don't mind as both have something I wanna learn.

My portfolio only contain very little works, about 7 piece from my art, 2 from photographic but also I took my ICT coursework too, to prove my english is up to stand. Do you think this is enough?

I will traveling on the train tomorrow carrying an A2 folder, anyone else?

I wanna said good luck to anyone who have a interview and hopes everyone go into the one you wanna go.:tsr2: #Rock#
Huddersfield - Waiting
Northampton - Got an offer
Lanscaster - Got an offer
De Montfort - Got an offer

I can finally go....... I have so far got all my offer are OK well beside Hudderfield, it been a week and still no reply. I hope there nothing wrong.
However, about the interview, both my interview first did a course talk, talking about the course and De Montfort did a group interview while Huddersfield did a private interview both asking different question.
De Montfort wanted us to respond to other people work what we throught about it while Huddersfield just ask why I wanted to study this, what evidence have I provide to prove this.

Before I went I research on the course description and I kept repeating to myself that each evidence I took is link to the course description, this show I can do this work. But really I didn't have anything but my dream and deteming (something like that).

Will post once Huddersfield reply.

Latest

Trending

Trending