The Student Room Group

Approaching girls in public places

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by dgeorge
Translation for those of us who only speak english please!

Original post by Mega0448
I have no idea what was said in that conversation.

boy:'Oii Muy size' Male: "You are my size" (wtf?)
Me:mMe?? Girl: "Do you mean me?"
boy:yeah you,your kinda lookin peng, stillllllllllllllllllll....... Male: "Yes I do indeed mean yourself, you are rather attractive looking, although..."
Meuuh? Girl: "Me?"
boy:Can manz get your digits/pin number(BB) Male: "Can I acquire your phone number please?"
Reply 21
Don't mind it actually-as long as they approach you alone and just initiate casual conversation. Strolling up to someone with a group of mates and just asking for her number will almost definitely NOT WORK. That I do have a problem with. It's really intimidating- especially if you're on your own.
While it's flattering to be approached, there are definitely bad ways to do it. One guy took it upon himself to totally block my path while I was walking - it was very confrontational and quite worrying. He said he wanted to speak to me, but I quickly side-stepped and kept going. Other guys (PUAs) have tried to begin a conversation by asking me about my hair, and one recently claimed he was a hair stylist and proceeded to fire off questions about my haircut very quickly in an obviously rehearsed way. I saw him hanging around in the same place a few days later, actually. Ha. So none of the PUA crap please, especially when we look we're going somewhere. Would be much more open to someone striking up a chat with me in the queue in Starbucks, looking at the same exhibition in a museum/art gallery or whatever. Much less bothersome and common ground's already established. :smile:
Original post by JaCkT794
boy:'Oii Muy size' Male: "You are my size" (wtf?)
Me:mMe?? Girl: "Do you mean me?"
boy:yeah you,your kinda lookin peng, stillllllllllllllllllll....... Male: "Yes I do indeed mean yourself, you are rather attractive looking, although..."
Meuuh? Girl: "Me?"
boy:Can manz get your digits/pin number(BB) Male: "Can I acquire your phone number please?"

6/10

'My size' means 'you're my kind of girl', and 'still' doesn't mean 'although' it's just a word that dickheads use to end their sentences (like a verbal full stop).
Original post by Foo.mp3
How do they act/what do they do? Do you stone-wall them all outright or have one or two been halfway decent looking/genuine sounding? :beard:

Well I live in Peckham, so a lot of the guys who approach me in my area tend to be wannabe ghetto boys :dry: Like, the other day this guy started chatting me up on the bus and he had blood all over his knuckles and was telling me about how he needs to have sex soon because he's going to prison :lolwut: He's an extreme example obviously, but I attract so many weirdos it's unreal.

I go to uni in central London though, and the guys who approach me there are much more decent. They all tend to be about 25+ though, and I wouldn’t date a guy that old (I’m 19 and pretty immature). I do tend to stone wall them, but most don't get the hint :laugh:
Reply 25
Ha great, now at 24, I may not be able to get someone as young as 19?! By the time I get my first girlfriend, she'll probably be wrinkly.
Original post by Foo.mp3
So theoretically, if a nice looking lad of around 20 approached you and started a sincere/pleasant/perky conversation, you might not stone-wall him right?

Of course not :biggrin:

Original post by Kage
Ha great, now at 24, I may not be able to get someone as young as 19?! By the time I get my first girlfriend, she'll probably be wrinkly.

Hehe don't worry, lots of girls prefer older guys. I feel like I'm in the minority for wanting someone my own age actually :awesome:
Reply 27
I'm afraid you shouldn't be randomly approaching strangers and engaging in conversation. It is important to not talk to other human beings that you do not know. When you walk past someone in the street it is important that you avoid eye contact at all costs and pretend they do not exist. Society works much better when nobody talks to each other because this is the polite thing to do. If you are looking for sex then talking to strangers is only acceptable in clubs and pubs, no where else. Thank you for your obedience and have a good day.
Original post by masterfulprof
a. Yes, it really helps. More than you can imagine, at the moment.
At the age of 40, I had several student mistresses who were totally the bomb. At 20, I would have had no chance with them at all. Life was crap, frustrating, miserable. Now, it is not.

When you have knowledge, and experience, and consideration, and worldliness, you can craft ads that make girls' stomachs knot with desire. This cannot be faked or simulated. If you tried to write one like mine, it would sound hollow and unconvincing.

Catch 22. To attract girls, you need to be successful with girls.

Lesson one. The driving factor behind a man's appeal to a specific girl is...how appealing he is to other girls. For males misery and datelessness breed...more misery and datelessness.

Girls have no concept of this negative dynamic. If they're going through a dry spell, they don't need to increase their effort. They simply LOWER THEIR THRESHOLDS and, voila, get what they want from a nearby male. Remember the forcefield.

b. It DOES make sense. Just, not from your viewpoint at the moment.

Look, I have a lovely 18 year old mistress who really enjoys all our fun. Hanging out, sex, more sex, eating out, seeing the cultural sites, coming with me to other EU cities to be my courtesan when I'm on biz. She does the tour during the day, I attend the seminars, then she meets me in heels, suspenders, in my hotel room for some relaxation.

This did not occur by "accident." I didn't wait for things to "develop" or "happen." I didn't *quite* approach her in a public place.

c. The part she doesn't like, is being approached in a public place with the objective of dating. By anyone.

Under different circumstances, things could be different. She could meet you in the pub, student bar, whatever, and you'd be chatting...no problem. She'd be open. She is NOT AVAILABLE during public space walking time.

Even for Joe Jonas. Or Olly.

mistress wtf what century are you living on pevert
you shouldn't even be giving advice since your paying for a women to sleep with you.
****in pevert
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by bufflikebread
I was approched by a guy at my colleges, the convo went a liitle bit like this...
boy:'Oii Muy size'
Me:mMe??
boy:yeah you,your kinda lookin peng, stillllllllllllllllllll.......
Me:h:uuh?
boy:Can manz get your digits/pin number(BB)
(Bear in mind he was with his other friends, not going to lie felt like

Now, I always give props to ANY guy that musters up the courage and come and talk to me.Honestly I think it's definitely,quite a confident thing to do.However some boys think they can just talk to girls like a piece of meat.I'm not anyone's muysize okay,I want the guy to talk to me with some respect, treat me like an individual.I know, I know, its probably too much to ask, but it's nice.I will continue chatting with him, I dunno if its the same with other girls,but guys don't have to be overly flirty to get the girls attention.Always over complicate situations, just be sociable and talk to her like any of your other friends.Also take into consideration body language as that will be an indicator to whether or not she's feeling you...and go by yourself, just because you bring your lil mates around to chat up gyal doesn't make you a big man at all.

definitely an Asian guy right?

Original post by SleepySheep
Of course not :biggrin:

Hehe don't worry, lots of girls prefer older guys. I feel like I'm in the minority for wanting someone my own age actually :awesome:

Original post by Kage

actually not all girls prefer older guys unless their ready to settle down
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by kingsarecool
actually not all girls prefer older guys unless their ready to settle down

I didn't say they all did?
Original post by Stevo112
part c is funny.... the 18 year old mistress of a 40 year old man does not like being approached in public, but enjoys shagging a bloke who could be the same age as her dad.

I think your market for young girls is very specific. I also wonder why, at 40, you don't have a wife and kids AND if you have kids they must surely be between 10 and 20. I also think your an everlasting gobstopper who will have an 18 year old girl sucking you off on your death bed at 80.

Whilst I genuinely admire your lifestyle choice, you have to agree that;

1. Your advice is not strictly applicable to the younger generation who are not just like you. Not everyone is looking for a mistress.

2. Your better versed than most men out there (which is the key to success for ANY man, a dash of confidence) and probably have less depth in these relationships than what people on this forum are looking for.

3. What your 18 year old mistress thinks about dating/young guys approaching her IS NOT respresentative of the whole population AND because your market is probably pretty well confined (i'm thinking fatherhood issues) then I can't see your level of scope being too diverse anyway. After all, what girl with the qualities most half desperate blokes on this forum wants to shag their dad? :p:

I'm sorry, your probably a decent bloke, I just don't think that your advice is completely applicable for reasons above. I do genuinely think that you know how to play these girls to an extent and I wouldn't be surprised if they did have father issues and simply wanted an older man there to protect them. BUT I concede that there is nothing inherently wrong with playing girls, just not my cup of tea. And I think your approach is based on something you can offer which is not available for younger blokes

Steve, how entertaining to read a thoughtful response.

Yes, I agree it's amusing that my 18-year old mistress doesn't respond to the boys in her high school class who want desperately to hook up with her. She's tried it, in fact, and the results are not very surprising.

My college cuties in their early 20s have discovered similar things. One of them, I met via an online ad when I was visiting the UK. Turns out, she was a student at my own university in the US! Thankfully, not in my department...but that created an amusing and fun situation for us when we used to meet near our campus for extra-curricular fun.

To your points.

1. The advice is useful for some people. I wouldn't say every college-age girl wants to try a more mature man. But a lot of them do. More than will admit it in public, for sure. And not only those with father issues - although, those girls are around, they tend to want the most from the relationship and this must be handled with care.

Anyway, thank God, we live in a newer more open era, where women can actually hook up without as much of the guilt/angst/bs that used to surround their activities.

Let's not forget a key factor. Females get more from sex than males. Why would't they do this? They also had a lot more at stake, in the past. Not so much, now. Same benefits, fewer costly consequences if they don't want them.

2. Well-versed, yes. Any professionally successful, well-travelled man in his 40s with decent human skills, empathy and some literary talents, will be a more engaging companion than a steady-eddy 22 year old at the college. I've done a lot, including spending a lot of time living in other countries, assignments that weren't handed to me on a platter by my employer, but that I found for myself. Having the balls to do this does give someone more entertaining things to discuss than simply academic success.

3. Let's not be too dismissive. Belittling younger women who want to try something different seems unnecessarily closed-minded.

Just like young guys understandably want to try cougars and MILFs, so too does a younger girl enjoy meeting a more considerate, worldly, experienced men who appreciates her both for her body and her mind.

I'm not saying there are no girls with what you call "Daddy issues" but there are a lot of others who also want to at least try the scene. A little professor/student roleplay - done with care, sense and caution - is a fun experience. She wants fun. It doesn't mean she wants a lifelong relationship.

The modern miss doesn't demand or expect that, nor even want it. Several of my teens/20s mistresses - all of whom had nice steady-Eddy bfs like some of the guys who post here - were explicit about not wanting serious attachments resulting from our relationships no matter how wild it got in the hotels.

Attractive women are used to fending men off. They like sex, but don't want complications. The steady dude is the steady, and the dominant, mature, more masterful man, he's for occasional entertainment/advice/guarantee of satisfaction.

Now, as for the respondent "kings," you are young and unfortunately not fully literate. You will find this is a real handicap to dating.

It makes me laugh out loud when - usually young and very inexperienced - poorly-educated, semiliterate males respond with forceful assertions about how idiotic it is, how it can't happen, is a violation of the natural universe - about which they know next to nothing, etc.

Just because I live outside of the universe you can imagine doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Most girls here are well aware of this. Heck, some of them have indeed tried the Uncle/Niece roleplay scene, maybe with their teacher/prof, maybe with a family friend. So they have some fun sex. Who cares?
Reply 32
Steve, how entertaining to read a thoughtful response.

Yes, I agree it's amusing that my 18-year old mistress doesn't respond to the boys in her high school class who want desperately to hook up with her. She's tried it, in fact, and the results are not very surprising.

My college cuties in their early 20s have discovered similar things. One of them, I met via an online ad when I was visiting the UK. Turns out, she was a student at my own university in the US! Thankfully, not in my department...but that created an amusing and fun situation for us when we used to meet near our campus for extra-curricular fun.

meh, this sort of thing hits a nerve with me. I'm training to be a teacher at the moment and, even in a college or university, I couldn't imagine crossing that line. Mind you, I think my lecturer fancys me because she gives off a few signs from time to time :redface: But meh, I would never act upon it. But then again, if your keeping it to girls outside your direct sphere of influence (like you've stated) then I don't see anything wrong with it. Just something I would try to avoid personally.

To your points.

1. The advice is useful for some people. I wouldn't say every college-age girl wants to try a more mature man. But a lot of them do. More than will admit it in public, for sure. And not only those with father issues - although, those girls are around, they tend to want the most from the relationship and this must be handled with care.

Anyway, thank God, we live in a newer more open era, where women can actually hook up without as much of the guilt/angst/bs that used to surround their activities.

Let's not forget a key factor. Females get more from sex than males. Why would't they do this? They also had a lot more at stake, in the past. Not so much, now. Same benefits, fewer costly consequences if they don't want them.

Yea I suppose people can take something from your post. Still, 40 year old making plays at 18 year olds... meh. I've been out with 17-19 year olds quite recently and I tell ya what, it can be very easy to convince them to do things. I only tend to get with girls I could be with for the long term but usually feel like I have to keep things from going too fast at the start with younger girls. I'm currently somewhat involved with an 18 year old girl but whom is quite a distance away. It is crazy how attached she is without me making much of an effort. For the record, I would make her my wife (eventually, she is the real deal) were it not for the distance, but otherwise it is a case of keeping her at arms length because I recognise that keeping her too close whilst not being intimate is leading her on. Also, i get more attention from younger girls.

frankly, I think that is can be a bit easy pulling an 18 year old with the right moves, and I genuinely wonder what you want from girls if you have no wife/kids at this point in your life.
[quote]
2. Well-versed, yes. Any professionally successful, well-travelled man in his 40s with decent human skills, empathy and some literary talents, will be a more engaging companion than a steady-eddy 22 year old at the college. I've done a lot, including spending a lot of time living in other countries, assignments that weren't handed to me on a platter by my employer, but that I found for myself. Having the balls to do this does give someone more entertaining things to discuss than simply academic success.
/quote]

I agree fully.

3. Let's not be too dismissive. Belittling younger women who want to try something different seems unnecessarily closed-minded.

Just like young guys understandably want to try cougars and MILFs, so too does a younger girl enjoy meeting a more considerate, worldly, experienced men who appreciates her both for her body and her mind.

i wasn't necessarily belittling such women. I was saying that such women are not representative of the whole female population, and thus if they find mr Joe Bloggs, 22 years old, boring then it does not mean that every girl finds him boring.

I'm not saying there are no girls with what you call "Daddy issues" but there are a lot of others who also want to at least try the scene. A little professor/student roleplay - done with care, sense and caution - is a fun experience. She wants fun. It doesn't mean she wants a lifelong relationship.

I have to say, I really do wonder what it is like in this profession... The amount of threads i've read about teachers/lecturers banging students saddens me. I suppose i'm going to be one of these boring teachers who doesn't shag their students :rolleyes: Or do you draw a line between which student you shag? I am genuinely shocked and confused because the education in education which I receive implies (at the very least) that sexual encounters with students is pretty much off limits.

The modern miss doesn't demand or expect that, nor even want it. Several of my teens/20s mistresses - all of whom had nice steady-Eddy bfs like some of the guys who post here - were explicit about not wanting serious attachments resulting from our relationships no matter how wild it got in the hotels.

do you use the phrase "had steady-eddy bfs" more in the sense that they are cheating on current partners or have become bored with them, dumped them and then seeked you out?

If the first case, man you **** with other guy's girls! That is deplorable especially for a 40 year old lecturer. I mean ok, takes two to tango, but you got no respect for other blokes! You'd be a weasel, pure and simple.

But if the second case, then i'm fine with that. Girl gets bored, dumps her partner and seeks you. Thats cool.

Now, as for the respondent "kings," you are young and unfortunately not fully literate. You will find this is a real handicap to dating.

It makes me laugh out loud when - usually young and very inexperienced - poorly-educated, semiliterate males respond with forceful assertions about how idiotic it is, how it can't happen, is a violation of the natural universe - about which they know next to nothing, etc.

Just because I live outside of the universe you can imagine doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Most girls here are well aware of this. Heck, some of them have indeed tried the Uncle/Niece roleplay scene, maybe with their teacher/prof, maybe with a family friend. So they have some fun sex. Who cares?

Me personally? because I could probably related quite a bit to you, and I do well with girls whom I want to get with. I just don't, at this point in time at least, feel the need to keep some young girl on my arm. Plus i'm not 40 :cool:

Like i said, I get where your coming from, but your 40 dude and you should probably have a family or something! I mean, have you grown up yet? Plus, the fact that you mentioned that you teach makes me uncomfortable.
meh, this sort of thing hits a nerve with me. I'm training to be a teacher at the moment and, even in a college or university, I couldn't imagine crossing that line. Mind you, I think my lecturer fancys me because she gives off a few signs from time to time :redface: But meh, I would never act upon it. But then again, if your keeping it to girls outside your direct sphere of influence (like you've stated) then I don't see anything wrong with it. Just something I would try to avoid personally.

Yea I suppose people can take something from your post. Still, 40 year old making plays at 18 year olds... meh. I've been out with 17-19 year olds quite recently and I tell ya what, it can be very easy to convince them to do things. I only tend to get with girls I could be with for the long term but usually feel like I have to keep things from going too fast at the start with younger girls. I'm currently somewhat involved with an 18 year old girl but whom is quite a distance away. It is crazy how attached she is without me making much of an effort.

I have to say, I really do wonder what it is like in this profession... The amount of threads i've read about teachers/lecturers banging students saddens me. I suppose i'm going to be one of these boring teachers who doesn't shag their students :rolleyes: Or do you draw a line between which student you shag? I am genuinely shocked and confused because the education in education which I receive implies (at the very least) that sexual encounters with students is pretty much off limits.

It might. But that's ideology. Everyone has to find their own limits. You'd be shocked by how many hs girls have had sex with their teachers. Some boys, too. They won't likely post about it here, because of the repressive forces at work, but I know they're out there. I've met some of them. They're even reading this, smiling quietly. Yoohoo!

do you use the phrase "had steady-eddy bfs" more in the sense that they are cheating on current partners or have become bored with them, dumped them and then seeked you out?

If the first case, man you **** with other guy's girls! That is deplorable especially for a 40 year old lecturer. I mean ok, takes two to tango, but you got no respect for other blokes! You'd be a weasel, pure and simple.

But if the second case, then i'm fine with that. Girl gets bored, dumps her partner and seeks you. Thats cool.

They were involved with college guys who took them so-seriously, in a couple of cases, the needy hs bf that they were using, stringing along, you all know the deal. They were two-timing them. I didn't care. Obviously. I wasn't "competing" for their attention in the form of a serious, exclusive relationship.

One of them had her bf's pic on her corkboard in her study abroad room. He seemed like a nice guy.

Years ago I'd have been horrified by their apparent disregard for these boys. But it's the reality and clinging to shining knight ideals makes it worse for you, not them.

One more thing. Do you really think I was the only possible "source" of their actions? No. The girls take responsibility for their own cheating. We're all adults.

And it doesn't matter whether you approve or not. British society encourages people to pass judgment on others but whether you find it personally valdiating or not, doesn't matter to me.

For you also, it helps to understand how widespread this kind of thing is. It's not a deviant niche activity. It's not that unusual. Even - especially - in the repressed UK culture.

Me personally? because I could probably related quite a bit to you, and I do well with girls whom I want to get with. I just don't, at this point in time at least, feel the need to keep some young girl on my arm. Plus i'm not 40 :cool:

Like i said, I get where your coming from, but your 40 dude and you should probably have a family or something! I mean, have you grown up yet? Plus, the fact that you mentioned that you teach makes me uncomfortable.

What does it mean to "grow up"? In Britain, that seems to mean to live in increasingly bitter frustration, to feel as if life's opportunities have passed you by, that people are talking out of the side of their mouths about how great things are for them. People are cold and hypocritical, women are repressed, the weather's awful. I lived it, I remember.

When I lived in the UK, I was nowhere near 40. And that's how I felt. Thank God I escaped. Returning as a visitor is so much better.

As for making you uncomfortable, reality can do that.

You've admitted you have an 18yo gf, so let's face it, it wouldn't be defensible to criticize me for having one :biggrin: Yes, I have one of them too, but I also have mistresses from other age brackets in different places - from 20s to 50s.
Reply 34
It might. But that's ideology. Everyone has to find their own limits. You'd be shocked by how many hs girls have had sex with their teachers. Some boys, too. They won't likely post about it here, because of the repressive forces at work, but I know they're out there. I've met some of them. They're even reading this, smiling quietly. Yoohoo!

They were involved with college guys who took them so-seriously, in a couple of cases, the needy hs bf that they were using, stringing along, you all know the deal. They were two-timing them. I didn't care. Obviously. I wasn't "competing" for their attention in the form of a serious, exclusive relationship.

One of them had her bf's pic on her corkboard in her study abroad room. He seemed like a nice guy.

Years ago I'd have been horrified by their apparent disregard for these boys. But it's the reality and clinging to shining knight ideals makes it worse for you, not them.

One more thing. Do you really think I was the only possible "source" of their actions? No. The girls take responsibility for their own cheating. We're all adults.

And it doesn't matter whether you approve or not. British society encourages people to pass judgment on others but whether you find it personally valdiating or not, doesn't matter to me.

For you also, it helps to understand how widespread this kind of thing is. It's not a deviant niche activity. It's not that unusual. Even - especially - in the repressed UK culture.

What does it mean to "grow up"? In Britain, that seems to mean to live in increasingly bitter frustration, to feel as if life's opportunities have passed you by, that people are talking out of the side of their mouths about how great things are for them. People are cold and hypocritical, women are repressed, the weather's awful. I lived it, I remember.

When I lived in the UK, I was nowhere near 40. And that's how I felt. Thank God I escaped. Returning as a visitor is so much better.

As for making you uncomfortable, reality can do that.

You've admitted you have an 18yo gf, so let's face it, it wouldn't be defensible to criticize me for having one :biggrin: Yes, I have one of them too, but I also have mistresses from other age brackets in different places - from 20s to 50s.

WOW.

"the repressive forces" presumably being those same forces which prevent teachers from abusing their position of power for sexual gratification? My issue is to what extent your behaviour is manipulating students into having sex, because I know from first hand experience that 18 year old girls are very impressionable and you could so easily lead them on. You see, I don't like teachers who shag their students because quite frankly any half decent and confident bloke can bag any non-student he desires with a bit of charm and good nature. BUT that is of course your decision to make. I am just stating that I personally find it very questionable AT BEST. You know, the professional code of conduct for teachers exists for a reason, and people like you flout it with no respect for anyone else. So that is why I don't think your advice is as applicable as you would care to imagine.

college guys or not, you look at the pictures of those guys and you pretty much **** around with their heads. Your a weasel! lol. No self respecting guy would shag some girl behind her fella's back, even if you have better game than the bloke! See, i could empathise if you were engaging in sex with single girls, but the fact that your not should hit a nerve with pretty much any guy reading your post. Because you could be ****ing my girlfriend behind my back, which ultimately would say something about my girlfriend, but crucially you would be making a play at my girl. A lot of lads I know would remove your knee caps were you to do this sort of thing. ME however, i'm not a violent person (and have previously had to restrain MY MATES from taking action against MY ex's, such loyalty that they have!) and it would be a simple case of chalking you and her up as weasels.... then she would have her fun and I would be with another lovely girl.

You see, I don't understand how you can relate to half the male population if you readily admit to jumping in bed with a guy's girlfriend behind her back. Call whoever you want a white knight (me included, and I can see your justificaiton) but the truth is your a bit of a weasel (irrespective of what responsibilty you shirk onto the girls) and most people on here, white knight or not, are more interested in finding a long term partner as apposed to an 18 year old mistress whom has a college boyfriend. The boyfriend of this girl could be me! It could be the next person to post! Your playing with fire, and if you engage in this sort of activity frequently then one does have to wonder how many blokes have took a swing at you.
WOW.

"the repressive forces" presumably being those same forces which prevent teachers from abusing their position of power for sexual gratification? My issue is to what extent your behaviour is manipulating students into having sex, because I know from first hand experience that 18 year old girls are very impressionable and you could so easily lead them on.

college guys or not, you look at the pictures of those guys and you pretty much **** around with their heads. Your a weasel! lol. No self respecting guy would shag some girl behind her fella's back, even if you have better game than the bloke! See, i could empathise if you were engaging in sex with single girls, but the fact that your not should hit a nerve with pretty much any guy reading your post. Because you could be ****ing my girlfriend behind my back, which ultimately would say something about my girlfriend, but crucially you would be making a play at my girl. A lot of lads I know would remove your knee caps were you to do this sort of thing. ME however, i'm not a violent person (and have previously had to restrain MY MATES from taking action against MY ex's, such loyalty that they have!) and it would be a simple case of chalking you and her up as weasels.... then she would have her fun and I would be with another lovely girl.

You see, I don't understand how you can relate to half the male population if you readily admit to jumping in bed with a guy's girlfriend behind her back. Call whoever you want a white knight (me included, and I can see your justificaiton) but the truth is your a bit of a weasel (irrespective of what responsibilty you shirk onto the girls) and most people on here, white knight or not, are more interested in finding a long term partner as apposed to an 18 year old mistress whom has a college boyfriend. The boyfriend of this girl could be me! It could be the next person to post! Your playing with fire, and if you engage in this sort of activity frequently then one does have to wonder how many blokes have took a swing at you.

Now Steve, where's the "manipulation" and "abuse of power" coming from? Or do you presume to speak for the sexual choices of those over the age of consent?

No matter who they are, you don't get to do that. At least, not in most of the west or even in East Asia. But if you would like to join such a society, I think President Ahmedinejad will welcome white jihadists to his fold.

I'm not in your school system, quite thankfully.

The kneecapping reference is predictable. British men show a strong propensity for jealous violence. At the back of their minds, they still see women as property; they believe in droit de seigneur and so on. Old habits die hard.

This is one of the reasons why women feel and are repressed in British society. It's fedual in its attitude towards women's sexuality.

Agreed, that the bfs could be you or are posting here - at least three actually are, for a known fact.

Now, do you really think that these girls aren't/won't do this with others? Let's be real.

From my viewpoint, there are some potential risks - but girls know this much better than you, because they're more often the victims of primitive, idiotic jealous violence. We sense that it's bubbling inside you. Women reading this are right to be cautious. I am very good at working with my mistresses to ensure that we keep things discreet.

White knight beliefs are correlated with feudal jealousy. Males who live this way are often dangerous to women.

You have it backwards.

I'm not. I never assaulted or threatened anyone because of what they do, or don't do, in the bedroom. I don't need to indulge in this idiocy - I respect women and if they don't want what I can offer, it's no skin off my nose. I don't try to control their choices, threaten retribution against them or their bfs for hooking up, whatever.

No. When it happens, live with it, move on. Infantile jealous rage causes a lot of trouble for everyone and is not admirable.

Here's another lesson from experience. Women can conduct affairs without men knowing, much more easily than the other way around. Several of the girls knew when their bfs had been unfaithful but the guys didn't know what the girls were up to.

The girls reading this know exactly what I mean. Maybe your gf too. I don't know for sure who my mistress' bf is because I don't ask detailed questions when we meet.

And that's the last point. You may be right in that I don't relate very well to a proportion of the male population, at least, not those posting here. i relate much better to the females. It's obvious why - because I understand them much better than those who seek to control them and because even those who disagree with my plans know I want to enjoy their company. I treat them as adults. I don't seek to control or manipulate them using power.

My MO. I simply propose some entertainment. The girls who respond to me choose what to do. That's their right, to do without intimidation or idiocy.
Reply 36
Now Steve, where's the "manipulation" and "abuse of power" coming from? Or do you presume to speak for the sexual choices of those over the age of consent?

No matter who they are, you don't get to do that. At least, not in most of the west or even in East Asia. But if you would like to join such a society, I think President Ahmedinejad will welcome white jihadists to his fold.

I'm not in your school system, quite thankfully.

The kneecapping reference is predictable. British men show a strong propensity for jealous violence. At the back of their minds, they still see women as property; they believe in droit de seigneur and so on. Old habits die hard.

This is one of the reasons why women feel and are repressed in British society. It's fedual in its attitude towards women's sexuality.

Agreed, that the bfs could be you or are posting here - at least three actually are, for a known fact.

Now, do you really think that these girls aren't/won't do this with others? Let's be real.

From my viewpoint, there are some potential risks - but girls know this much better than you, because they're more often the victims of primitive, idiotic jealous violence. We sense that it's bubbling inside you. Women reading this are right to be cautious. I am very good at working with my mistresses to ensure that we keep things discreet.

White knight beliefs are correlated with feudal jealousy. Males who live this way are often dangerous to women.

You have it backwards.

I'm not. I never assaulted or threatened anyone because of what they do, or don't do, in the bedroom. I don't need to indulge in this idiocy - I respect women and if they don't want what I can offer, it's no skin off my nose. I don't try to control their choices, threaten retribution against them or their bfs for hooking up, whatever.

No. When it happens, live with it, move on. Infantile jealous rage causes a lot of trouble for everyone and is not admirable.

Here's another lesson from experience. Women can conduct affairs without men knowing, much more easily than the other way around. Several of the girls knew when their bfs had been unfaithful but the guys didn't know what the girls were up to.

The girls reading this know exactly what I mean. Maybe your gf too. I don't know for sure who my mistress' bf is because I don't ask detailed questions when we meet.

And that's the last point. You may be right in that I don't relate very well to a proportion of the male population, at least, not those posting here. i relate much better to the females. It's obvious why - because I understand them much better than those who seek to control them and because even those who disagree with my plans know I want to enjoy their company. I treat them as adults. I don't seek to control or manipulate them using power.

My MO. I simply propose some entertainment. The girls who respond to me choose what to do. That's their right, to do without intimidation or idiocy.

Listen man, this is a waste of energy. I do not agree or respect you, but I respect your right to do it.
(edited 12 years ago)
Listen man, this is a waste of energy. I do not agree or respect you, but I respect your right to do it.

:ciao: Fair enough. One thing. I don't think it's been a waste of energy. We've had a good discussion and that's useful. Silence is the agent of repression.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending