The Student Room Group

Does anyone work at Primark or has anyone been sacked from Primark?

I just wanted to know when you clock in & out - what is the whole 'Your Score Is..' about?!?
Reply 1
avoid!!!
I made the mistake of accepting a job there (LOL) and the staff were unhelpful on my first day. No one (not even supervisors) would show me where my department was, so I had to just go find it on my own! Everyone was moaning about the job. If you wanted to work on till or overtime, you have to earn it :-S At the induction our clothes and shoes were checked over, everything was fine. One my first day a manager from a different department said my shoes were not suitable. I told her they'd already been checked and were fine and that I couldn't afford a new pair until my pay day. She shrugged and said, don't come back then :-O so i didn't.....lol...couldn't be bother to take it any higher and got a much better job within a week or two! they called me up after i never showed up for 3 weeks and were shocked at what the manager had said to me. Offered me my job back, but I said no thanks.
Reply 2
Original post by BexiG
avoid!!!
I made the mistake of accepting a job there (LOL) and the staff were unhelpful on my first day. No one (not even supervisors) would show me where my department was, so I had to just go find it on my own! Everyone was moaning about the job. If you wanted to work on till or overtime, you have to earn it :-S At the induction our clothes and shoes were checked over, everything was fine. One my first day a manager from a different department said my shoes were not suitable. I told her they'd already been checked and were fine and that I couldn't afford a new pair until my pay day. She shrugged and said, don't come back then :-O so i didn't.....lol...couldn't be bother to take it any higher and got a much better job within a week or two! they called me up after i never showed up for 3 weeks and were shocked at what the manager had said to me. Offered me my job back, but I said no thanks.

That sucks!
What branch did you work at?!
I currently work there, i'm on a 3 month probation. No warnings as of yet, neither have I been pulled up about anything, touch wood!
I just hope they keep me on !
Reply 3
Original post by annoymous-x
That sucks!
What branch did you work at?!
I currently work there, i'm on a 3 month probation. No warnings as of yet, neither have I been pulled up about anything, touch wood!
I just hope they keep me on !

I worked at Oxford Street...you?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending