The Student Room Group

Primark job questions

Hello, I have recently just had my induction at primark and it went well, apart from the fact that I kinda forgot a few things and I start on Tuesday which makes this 10x worse. So I have a few questions for people who have or are currently working at primark:smile:

1. Where do I sign in, idk if it’s different at every primark but I’m working at the trinity one.

2. Where do I put my bags and coats.

3. When it comes to the trolleys how do I exactly push them being able to see.

4. When my first week has finished, where do I exactly check to see the next week with all my times and days.

Thank u if u read this and I hope I am able to get some advice before Tuesday :smile:
Original post by hashim19
Hello, I have recently just had my induction at primark and it went well, apart from the fact that I kinda forgot a few things and I start on Tuesday which makes this 10x worse. So I have a few questions for people who have or are currently working at primark:smile:

1. Where do I sign in, idk if it’s different at every primark but I’m working at the trinity one.

4. When my first week has finished, where do I exactly check to see the next week with all my times and days.

Thank u if u read this and I hope I am able to get some advice before Tuesday :smile:

Congratulations on your new job! My only advice is to ask your manager these questions. Don't be afraid to ask, they will be expecting you to have questions like these!
Reply 2
Original post by hashim19
any updates?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending