The Student Room Group

missed a primark call

i was at work, while i got the call. i tried to call back on my break but it gives you options and then to press "0" to talk to a team member ir rings for long and hangs out on itself. i also didn't receive any emails or voicemail. but i googled the number and it was from primark.

this happened on sunday and as well, after i finished my break they called again twice while i was working 😭 anyone have any advice?
Original post by mrsx
i was at work, while i got the call. i tried to call back on my break but it gives you options and then to press "0" to talk to a team member ir rings for long and hangs out on itself. i also didn't receive any emails or voicemail. but i googled the number and it was from primark.

this happened on sunday and as well, after i finished my break they called again twice while i was working 😭 anyone have any advice?

The exact same situation happened to my sister a couple of days ago. I think they called back after two days or something.
They should call back after a couple of days or the next day.
Reply 2
Original post by IntroNotExtro
The exact same situation happened to my sister a couple of days ago. I think they called back after two days or something.
They should call back after a couple of days or the next day.

do you know how long exactly? i was so looking forward on getting the interview. i even went to the store, but the person went home 20 minutes before i got there.
Original post by mrsx
do you know how long exactly? i was so looking forward on getting the interview. i even went to the store, but the person went home 20 minutes before i got there.

It was two days after. I think its best to call during the week, maybe mid-day or somewhere before 5:00pm, as that is when most managers leave.
Reply 4
Original post by IntroNotExtro
It was two days after. I think its best to call during the week, maybe mid-day or somewhere before 5:00pm, as that is when most managers leave.

just to keep you updated. (when i first went to the store, one of thr memebers said the person was calling for interviews.) i kept calling and i sent an email, i didn’t get a response back. now i got a automatic email saying i've been rejected a week later.

it just sucks.
Original post by mrsx
just to keep you updated. (when i first went to the store, one of thr memebers said the person was calling for interviews.) i kept calling and i sent an email, i didn’t get a response back. now i got a automatic email saying i've been rejected a week later.

it just sucks.

I'm so sorry to hear that they rejected you. When I was applying to many part-time jobs, I got rejected many times, including from John Lewis.

But I am glad that you went into the store and sent an email back to them.
Remember rejection is redirection :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by mrsx

Heyy, how did you know it was Primark? Did they leave a voice message?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending