The Student Room Group

This Is My Foodie Opinion, I Infer, I Imply! So What Do You Think? CONFIRM OR DENY?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 980
Deny! Especially pizza. Better cold imo. Haha were not agreeing on much are we?

C/D Pasta is better than pizza
Reply 981
Deny: I don't really like pasta

C/D: Pavlova is the best pudding EVER
Deny_ I do love pavlova, but It's one of many I like so I couldn't say it was the best EVER :h:

Confirm or deny; Digestives > hobnobs
Reply 983
I think I'll deny. Just for the fact that an unchocolatey digestive is definitely not as good as a plain hobnob.

Confirm or deny:
Lunchbox size packs of Animal cookies are better than Chocolate fingers lunch packets.
Confirm. Lunch box packets of fingers just arent big enough. If you're going to put them in your pack up, you need at least 2 packets.

CONFIRM OR DENY: The thought of drinking tomato juice makes me gag.
Reply 985
Confirm. Any vegetable juice sucks ass: fact.

Confirm or deny:
Flapjacks with a layer of chocolate on are surprisingly nice and underrated.
Deny. There is nothing surprising about it. It's chocolate and flapjack, of course it's going to taste good!

confirm or deny: As lovely as cereal is, it is stupidly over priced.
Reply 987
Confirm. I see smaller boxes of rice krispies selling at around 2.19 and when you consider a bundle of other foods you could buy it does seem pricey.

C/D: "My favourite flavour of sun exotic juice is tropical"
Reply 988
Original post by Fusion
Confirm. I see smaller boxes of rice krispies selling at around 2.19 and when you consider a bundle of other foods you could buy it does seem pricey.

C/D: "My favourite flavour of sun exotic juice is tropical"

Deny: I don't know you, so I have no idea what your favourite flavour is.

Confirm or Deny: Battered sausage is so much cheaper and better than fish from a fish and chip shop.
Reply 989
Original post by James82
Deny: I don't know you, so I have no idea what your favourite flavour is.

Confirm or Deny: Battered sausage is so much cheaper and better than fish from a fish and chip shop.

It was a quote you dick face.
Reply 990
Confirm the fruit juice! Tropical juice is the tastebud way of experiencing those white sandy beaches with palm trees and blue ocean in the sun. Ahhh paradise <3

Confirm the battered sausage. I always used to get it, though I'd quite like to try the fish tbh.

Confirm or deny:
Vacuum packed fish or meat always looks nasty.
Original post by dani_1991
Confirm the fruit juice! Tropical juice is the tastebud way of experiencing those white sandy beaches with palm trees and blue ocean in the sun. Ahhh paradise <3

Confirm the battered sausage. I always used to get it, though I'd quite like to try the fish tbh.

Confirm or deny:
Vacuum packed fish or meat always looks nasty.

Deny. The venison steaks I buy always come vacuum packed but I think they look utterly divine, probably because i'm thinking about the taste of them though. I get your point though, especially if they're bloody.

Confirm or deny: You spent your childhood thinking "Aero" "Dairy Milk" "Lion" "Crunch bars" etc were all their own company.
Reply 992
Confirm, the horror when you learn the monopoly of Nestlé and Cadbury. Sigh, but hey, I'll forgive em, it's chocolate after all!

Confirm or deny:
Crunchies are superior to Milkybar.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 993
Original post by Fusion
It was a quote you dick face.

I don't know who the quote was from, so I still can't confirm.
Reply 994
Confirm... as much as I love Milkybars, you get much better value for money with a crunchie

C/D: fruit in chocolate counts as one of your 5 a day :tongue:
Reply 995
Deny, I wish :tongue:

Confirm or deny:
Chocolate birthday cakes are better than sponge
Reply 996
Confirm, you have to have chocolate cake on your birthday.

Confirm or deny: pesto is a good thing to have in a toastie.
Reply 997
Deny. Pesto is rank!

Confirm or deny: toast should be toasted on both sides instead of just one.
Reply 998
Confirm, is that even a thing?! Who toasts only one side?!

Confirm or deny:
Froot loops with marshmallows are superior to lucky charms.
Deny. American cereal is a bit over-rated anyway but I've not had the marshmallow cereal but doesn't the milk just make them soggy? I hate soggy.

confirm or deny: TSR is without any shadow of a doubt, a lonelier and less interesting place when TotoMimo isn't posting.

Quick Reply

Latest