The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Anyone here used epiduo gel before? When will this breakout phase end?it stings and breakout is really painful,i dont want to look at my face in the mirror 😭😭 pls if someone have some expirience with epiduo gel,let me knowThanks
It says in the tub that it heals nappy rash,Eczema,surface wounds,sun burn, minor burns,bed sores,chill blades and ACNE (were do u get acne the most ) your face there fore it’s not a problem , ive been doing this for years x thanks
Original post by Gallois
This will be to do with the fact sudocrem isn't supposed to go on the face and is actually harmful to it.
Sudocrem is actually proven to be useful for skin problem remedies so this isn’t 100% true however the thickness of sudocrem... it probably could clog pores
if your just using it as a moisturiser try a natural alternative that has no chemicals, e.g. Welds creams. I used to get the same with chemical creams but since switching to natural alternatives I no.1 rarely feel a burning sensation no.2 know that if I do feel burning it's not doing any harm to my body (as all ingredients are natural)
I've had dry skin around my eyes and nose for months applied sudocrem gone within a week.... How is it harmful to the face??
Why can’t you put it all over the face x
Reply 26
That’s not true as sudocream can be applied to acne which can accrue in the face
Original post by Roj05
Anyone here used epiduo gel before? When will this breakout phase end?it stings and breakout is really painful,i dont want to look at my face in the mirror 😭😭 pls if someone have some expirience with epiduo gel,let me knowThanks

How did tour skin improve and when? How’s your skin now. My face has broke out so bad been on Epiduo nearly 8 weeks. I’ve put sudocream on top and it’s stinging
Original post by avéry
I wonder if anyone can help me.

I was applying some Sudocrem and moisturiser to my face last night and had a painful stinging sensation on the skin below my left eye/just above my left cheekbone. It stings like I've put product into a cut, but there's no cuts on my face.

The stinging lasts for a minute or two (painfully) and then I can still feel it for a while afterwards.

I don't suppose anyone's had experience of this weird pain and can tell me what it is. I'll be going to a pharmacy or something anyway.

Thanks.

It's possible that you just have very sensitive skin. You should probably confirm with a dermatologist, there may be some ingredients that you are allergic to as well!
It can help with spots it even says on the packaging

Latest