The Student Room Group

Returning to Uni

Good morning , I would like to apply for compelling personal reasons.
I failed uni back in 2020/2021. I need an extra funding.
I used two years and I am applying for another course.
3 year degree.
I need one more year extra of funding,
I also suffer from a long term skin condition since I was born that the symptoms prevent from doing anything due to how painful and itchy it can be.
Which is why I neglected my studies or even attending lectures
I don’t have a head letter from lecturers or gp. As every time I go gp they just give me steroids or cream for temporary fix.
I would like to know if as evidence I can send how bad my skin looks when there is flare up. Due to this it’s hard to even do things like typing or getting dressed. I suffer from blisters, bleeding, rash, burning and itching sensations.
I would like to know if I am eligible.
Original post by Anonymouusdddsd
3 year degree.
I also suffer from a long term skin condition since I was born that the symptoms prevent from doing anything due to how painful and itchy it can be.
I don’t have a head letter from lecturers or gp. As every time I go gp they just give me steroids or cream for temporary fix.
I would like to know if as evidence I can send how bad my skin looks when there is flare up. Due to this it’s hard to even do things like typing or getting dressed. I suffer from blisters, bleeding, rash, burning and itching sensations.

Hi there,

Compelling Personal Reasons evidence (CPR)The evidence would be a letter on headed paper signed/stamped and dated from someone in profession i.e. Doctor/lecturer who knows the CPR. They must know how it affected your studies and the dates it affected you. Once received it will be up to the assessor if this will be accepted or not.

Anything you send we advise to put a covering letter to explain why you're sending it.

Thanks,
Claire
Original post by Claire SFE
Hi there,

Compelling Personal Reasons evidence (CPR)The evidence would be a letter on headed paper signed/stamped and dated from someone in profession i.e. Doctor/lecturer who knows the CPR. They must know how it affected your studies and the dates it affected you. Once received it will be up to the assessor if this will be accepted or not.

Anything you send we advise to put a covering letter to explain why you're sending it.

Thanks,
Claire

Hello, I don’t have a headed stamp or signed paper
3 year degree.

Hi there,

Can you please confirm the name of your new course?

Thanks, Graeme
Hello, it is Health and Care Management
BSc (Hons)
Hello, it is Health and Care Management
BSc (Hons)

Is it a full time course? Thanks, Jason
Yes
Yes

Hi there,

I am sorry to hear about your disrupted studies. Unfortunately, as our assessors are not medical professionals, sending images would not be acceptable evidence to show how this affected your studies. We require proof from a 3rd party professional, ideally to explicitly confirm, what happened, when this happened and how this affected your studies directly.

Thanks, Clare

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending