The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 400
If JPKC was a Lib Dem (Unlikely) he would have been expelled for his poor behavior of slagging off members of the MHOC including myself
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 401
Original post by Morgsie
If JPKC was a Lib Dem (Unlikely) he would have been expelled for his poor behavior of slagging off members of the MHOC including myself

Well done.
Original post by Morgsie
Barnetlad should be here being held to account for his proposed policies not doing a runner.

What if he is Elected, will he do another runner???????????

I've been having my tea!
Original post by barnetlad
I've been having my tea!

...for the last two days?

EDIT: ...and also while you've had time to post in the Cricket Society?
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 404
I've been having my tea!

You haven't posted since polls opened until now
I've been having my tea!
Not a good excuse. Get posting or get out of the election. It's unfair to other candidates who have been making an effort to get votes.
Original post by DebatingGreg
...for the last two days?

EDIT: ...and also while you've had time to post in the Cricket Society?

Cricket is an important part of culture in Britain, indeed it was suggested that the original choice of bank holidays in the summer was around cricket village traditions.
So alongside family friendly policies for all workers (parental leave, flexible working) there should be recognition of the cricket season when universities and colleges draw up exam timetables. No exams clashing with test matches.
Original post by geetar
No Monster Raving Loony this year?

Read my manifesto and you'll see I am supporting many of their policies.
Original post by wizardtop

In order to help bailout any other Eurozone country,There should be certain terms and conditions applied to the country that needs to be bailed out one which the EuroZone country approves and agrees to and any terms or conditions would also have to be agreed with the EU and the International Monetary Fund.

It is a huge amount of money involved in helping any countries who are in debt etc and this decision shouldnt be taken likely.There is to be a full discussion made with the relevant people in the EU to discuss this.

A full discussion on this should be held as part of a long walk as the proposed mechanisms are akin to a constitution. No back door deals.
Reply 409
A full discussion on this should be held as part of a long walk as the proposed mechanisms are akin to a constitution. No back door deals.

The European Constitution consists of various Treaties, Rome, Lisbon, Maastricht etc.
The vote at 16 should not just be for a model HofC, but the real one.
Reply 411
The vote at 16 should not just be for a model HofC, but the real one.

Stop mixing RL with TSR
Original post by Morgsie
The European Constitution consists of various Treaties, Rome, Lisbon, Maastricht etc.

Still not sure that you're getting the idea of the Monster Raving Loony Party.....
Original post by JPKC
Do you not understand the function of a Monster Raving Loony Party? :tongue:

Even Tony Blair understood, in his tribute to Screaming Lord Sutch.
Reply 414
JPKC is a nasty person, he has slagged people off and he has spread lies about me.

He is lying to you (the Electorate), he may be running as an Independent but he is trying to establish a Progressive Party.

The Liberal Democrats are Progressive
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Angry cucumber

Finally the parties opinion on defibrillators in schools

Being serious and non-MRLP for a second, I support the provision.
Being serious and non-MRLP for a second, I support the provision.
Defibrillators in schools and votes at 16 are excellent ideas for RL.
Reply 417
Original post by Morgsie
JPKC is a nasty person, he has slagged people off and he has spread lies about me.

He is lying to you (the Electorate), he may be running as an Independent but he is trying to establish a Progressive Party.

The Liberal Democrats are Progressive

Pardon? Sorry? What?

I am currently not a member of any party, and any party that I join would be joined after the election is over. This is such a non-issue, why are the Lib Dems so desperately inane in every contribution here.

I'm running as an independent because I am an independent - I'm not lying to anyone. I reckon you just don't like the competition (a common theme in many Lib Dem policies amirite).
Reply 418
Original post by JPKC
Pardon? Sorry? What?

I am currently not a member of any party, and any party that I join would be joined after the election is over. This is such a non-issue, why are the Lib Dems so desperately inane in every contribution here.

I'm running as an independent because I am an independent - I'm not lying to anyone. I reckon you just don't like the competition (a common theme in many Lib Dem policies amirite).

I am proposing to start a truly centrist party to provide the house with sense and moderation, while at the same time being radical in its vision to pass bills that solve, rather than create, problems. The party would be as principled as its members, not driven by either a blind faith in markets or an insensitivity to the damage caused by an overreaching government.

Your words and you are clearing lying to the Electorate, FRAUD.
500 up, well past the 466 turn out we had last time

Latest

Trending

Trending