The Student Room Group

Attention all math majors...

Hello.

My name is Erin and I am a senior at Waterloo High School in Waterloo, Illinois. I'm working on an english project about my possible major. I think I want to major in math. As part of my project, I'm supposed to "participate in an electronic discussion". So, if anyone wants to help me, please respond so we can talk all nerdy about math. Oh, and this project is due tomorrow, so please answer as soon as possible. Thanks!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Maths, you mean. :ciao:
Dude, for Christ's sake, stop starting the same thread in every fricking forum! It's annoying and they'll all get deleted when a Mod sees it. Perhaps you should have thought about your project earlier. Anyhows, I don't think you'll get many replies as it's coming up to 4am in the UK, and most of the users of this site are UK based. Anyhows, on that note, I'm off to bed.
Reply 3
You know starting five threads on the same topic is

-antisocial
-none too productive.

Stick it in the maths forum, I'm sure people will talk to you in there.

Otherwise, I noticed you're new, so welcome to the forums :biggrin: Be sure to read the FAQ, and have a pleasant stay.
Reply 4
oh, and hi Pratik :wavey:
Carl
You know starting five threads on the same topic is

-antisocial
-none too productive.

Stick it in the maths forum, I'm sure people will talk to you in there.

Otherwise, I noticed you're new, so welcome to the forums :biggrin: Be sure to read the FAQ, and have a pleasant stay.

Well, she can hardly expect to get any replies at this hour - it's almost 4am here! Anyhows, it's her own fault for leaving it to the last minute.
Reply 6
She got replies from us :biggrin:

what more does she want?
Carl
oh, and hi Pratik :wavey:

Hey Carl, did you watch that 11/9 documentary I linked you to? Have you managed to get it from another source?
Carl
She got replies from us :biggrin:

what more does she want?

A decent flaming? :wink:
Reply 9
Do I? OK. Are you a "maths" major?
Reply 10
I didn't, been working all day :s:

Is it the loose change one? I could try and google it.

I've so much on this week, 9/11 documentaries are the last of my worries.

You know anything about competiton law? or should I PM Ben?
Yeah, the Loose Change one (2nd Edition). It's pretty interesting. I've got a busy week ahead of me as well, and I need to be up in 3 and a bit hours to make it to my 8am via a café. I don't know very much about competition law, so PM'ing Ben would be your best bet - or using Google. Anyhows, is it urgent work?
Reply 12
for 9am ^o)

I'm gonna leave it and do it this evening. I need to sleep *yawns*

I'm just having a sandwich now before I go to bed. Why are you still up?
Reply 13
Sorry. I was getting desprate. And it's not my fault the teacher tells us when things are due at the last minute. I completely forgot about that whole time change thing. Duh. It won't happen again. :P
Reply 14
ErinL
Sorry. I was getting desprate. And it's not my fault the teacher tells us when things are due at the last minute. I completely forgot about that whole time change thing. Duh. It won't happen again. :P

Don't worry about, we all have our crises.

Try www.thestudentroom.net, the US sister site.
Fair enough.

I'm still up as I'm the next step in human evolution - the much vaunted turbosapien and hence do not require sleep. :wink: :p:

Nah, I ended up staying awake all of last night chatting to Katie (Apricot Fairy) about the blandness of 'English' food, and then had to get some work done for 9am lecture. I came back at 10am as felt a bit ill, and then wasted some time on TSR, then went to bed at 5pm, woke up at 10pm, wasted another hour on TSR, went for some Chinese and have wasted even more time since; in other words, my sleep pattern is even more disturbed than usual! :s:
Carl
Don't worry about, we all have our crises.

Try www.thestudentroom.net, the US sister site.

Carl, you are far too kind - you should execute the n00bs! :p:

Edit: I just realised that I now have a higher postcount than you! :aetsch: But the worrying thing is that I've posted 600 times in the last 4 or 5 days - I'm getting well and truly addicted! :eek: :redface:
Reply 17
Wow! Thank You So Much!
Anyhows Carl, I'm off to bed now. I'll speak to you later. :wavey:
Yes you do.

Latest

Trending

Trending