The Student Room Group

The Uni Revision Thread: Summer 2012!

Scroll to see replies

Still not started revising due to an excess of coursework and IS.

IS: (10 - 12k)on 7k already still got results and discussion to finish due 20th April
Wildlife Conservation should be finished by end of day due 4th May.
Microbiology: 2 essays, one finished and ready to hand in 1 essay to finish by adding references as have about 20 references so need to add another 10-13 references to even out 30 for both will be finished by end of the day both essays due 17th.
Vocational Module: a 3k report and log book from a work placement to write out not started as yet both due 30th.

Exams: Only have 2 as I took a module worth 100% coursework.

Wildlife Conservation 15th May
Microbiology 18th May (seen exam paper as module is so varied and is the final running of the module).

Really need to get good As on these exams as I got Bs last semester and need to get a 2:1. Aiming for 2 As with the IS as well.
Reply 61
My exam is on the 3rd May and course essay due in on 23rd April.
I need to get out of the house, going crazy so taking my laptop into town and just sitting in a cafe and ploughing through.

Really want to finish the essay today.
Original post by sundogs
My exam is on the 3rd May and course essay due in on 23rd April.
I need to get out of the house, going crazy so taking my laptop into town and just sitting in a cafe and ploughing through.

Really want to finish the essay today.

Good Luck :smile:
Reply 63
Revision? Still got an essay to finish off before going back to that :frown:
Fell asleep just before I was about to leave the house. So still at home :sigh:
Original post by Kim-x
Revision? Still got an essay to finish off before going back to that :frown:

I have 7 essays due on the 26th! All on one day :facepalm:
I'm revising from home today, I feel so crappy and really sick :sick: :sigh: As if my Monday can't get any worse :sigh:
Good idea this is :yy:

I shall pop into this thread from time to time, hopefully :biggrin:
Original post by thesilvermagnolia

Oh no! :gasp:

Good luck :hugs: :smile:
Original post by thesilvermagnolia

It's so mean that they give people essays to do so close to exams. The amount of time you actually get between the last lecture and the first exam is already really short at uni. I'm so glad I have all my essay deadlines in term time. :s-smilie:
Need to do Laplace transforms today...thank gosh they're easy!

Given up on mechanics for now. I realised yesterday everything I didn't understand was mechanics 5 of further maths at A Level so bought the A Level book and hopefully i'll be able to study 120 pages in 5 weeks!

Semester 2 has gone really quick :frown: 5 weeks until exams begin and 7 weeks until my first year is over :frown:
My "wife" posted me this on fb:

the fact that I have watched this 4 times worries me :erm:
Original post by Antifazian

It's so mean that they give people essays to do so close to exams. The amount of time you actually get between the last lecture and the first exam is already really short at uni. I'm so glad I have all my essay deadlines in term time. :s-smilie:

I just skive off the last lectures, I learn more in two hours of study in the library then I do at uni.
I'm motivated for my Politics and IR exams, but my American History essay is starting to get on my nerves. I can't write it til I get back after Easter as I need to go to the library again, but I'm trying to do the reading I can do now and its rather boring, plus I hate having to spend so long on one topic now.
Can't wait until I never have to study politics of the Middle East again, revising this subject is longgg. :nopity:
Reply 75
Did four hours of revision today.

Finished writing study notes for Vertebrates.
Tomorrow or Later:

Kingdom: Plantae - seedless and non-vascular.
Evolution essay
I think around June-July, I'm gonna start doing my reading for uni in September. I'm seriouslyyyyyyyyyyy bored! :yawn: :sigh:

I'm really excited about transferring universities lool :smile:
I'm currently job hunting :yep:
Original post by Like_A_G6
Need to do Laplace transforms today...thank gosh they're easy!

Given up on mechanics for now. I realised yesterday everything I didn't understand was mechanics 5 of further maths at A Level so bought the A Level book and hopefully i'll be able to study 120 pages in 5 weeks!

Semester 2 has gone really quick :frown: 5 weeks until exams begin and 7 weeks until my first year is over :frown:

i wish i had 5 weeks sigh, in 5 weeks i'll be finished :O. first exam 3 weeks tomorrow :frown:
Spent what seems like so long on so little- got some decent notes on voting though.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending