The Student Room Group
Original post by Michael XYZ
I'm gonna say that's due to the diet and sleep with some placebo thrown in for good measure.

Diet and sleep definitely makes a perceivable difference however not masturbating definitely makes me a lot more energised (at least in the short term- never done it long term). Its not like I don't do it deliberately because I ever believed there was a benefit in no- fap (hence I'd be unlikely to be experiencing placebo) just sometimes I don't masturbate for a few days in a row because its not on my mind.
Maybe it's not on your mind because you're being productive and not the other way round? :wink:
Reply 9982
Original post by In One Ear
Its not like I don't do it deliberately because I ever believed there was a benefit in no- fap (hence I'd be unlikely to be experiencing placebo)

That's not how it works btw. lol
Reply 9983
Just signed up for the strongman comp, decided **** it, may as well cause it'll be fiun
Somebody ready to make V8?

only 15 posts away
Reply 9985
Let's do this

A new version used to have had to be created after six months tops; this one has lasted over a year!

Hopefully the new version will be better.
It's bemuse abuse of the FB group

I post there instead of here
alright fat-fingers
Original post by BKS
Just signed up for the strongman comp, decided **** it, may as well cause it'll be fiun

Good luck, you'll smash it.

Looking forward to mine in summer again. Slightly hgiher weight but still low by strongman competition comparisons though.

Original post by Arturo Bandini
Somebody ready to make V8?

only 15 posts away

Holy crap Batman. Didn't even notice.

Original post by SMed
Let's do this

This.

Original post by Smack
A new version used to have had to be created after six months tops; this one has lasted over a year!

Hopefully the new version will be better.

Also, there was the one where Micheal XYZ just spammed it and talked to himself and was over in like 2 months as well i swear.

Original post by commandant
It's bemuse abuse of the FB group

I post there instead of here

This. It's all Rhino's fault. This way we can't call him out on it every 10k posts when we realise he's done 2k of them.
Original post by BKS

Best of luck breh.
I'd love to do a mini comp but practically none go on in Wales.
...Or they do a **** job of publicising them.
To be honest even without it I wouldn't be posting much.

And yes, I remember that one.
Reply 9992
Original post by danadd9
Best of luck breh.
I'd love to do a mini comp but practically none go on in Wales.
...Or they do a **** job of publicising them.

Seems to me (in my limited experience) that the best bet is finding out what strongman gyms are within a reasonable distance and keeping an eye out for them having little comps. How you find out where they are seems to involve some luck
I hear there's a strongman place in the rhondda valley but that's quite a trek from me.
Idk

'nother "omg wat" vid-

Original post by danadd9
I hear there's a strongman place in the rhondda valley but that's quite a trek from me.
Idk

'nother "omg wat" vid-

I think the proportion of curl/chest bros in Wales (especially SW) is too high for them to bother with many strongman comps etc.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RobJ93
I think the proportion of curl/chest bros in Wales (especially SW) is too high for them to bother with many strongman comps etc.

Posted from TSR Mobile

This basically sounds exactly like Cumbria. Gyms with dumbells up to 1000000000kg but no squat rack wtf.
Where are all you welsh boys based? I'm currently in Cardiff.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Khanage

Posted from TSR Mobile

Cardiff as well. Park place uni gym.
Home address is in Bridgend which is attricious for curlbros

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Khanage

Posted from TSR Mobile

My brother.(Monkey_Pete, used to be a regular on here) also lives in Cardiff.

He used to go to some gym near his flat and now is currently gymless.
Reply 9999

Latest