The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by seanfromtheblock
I don't understand what that means :confused:

When two people like each other very much ...
Original post by Ars Ludicra
When two people like each other very much ...

I don't understand how climbing someone like a tree means sex.

This tbh... :erm:
Reply 223
I don't understand what that means :confused:

I just saw:

Which starred:

To whom I would:

(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 224

I had an unusual childhood.
GAHHHHHD guys! The Balcony Scene has finally gone up from Lauren's Romeo and Juliet last Thursday. It's so good! Although the cameramen went for a few close-ups when I would have liked to have seen the footwork. Consider this advanced warning that I may mention this several times in the next few days.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHjh9pzQJnY

Edit: And to think, guys ... I was in the same bed as that woman that night. :wink:
(edited 12 years ago)
I should be working, but no a documentary on AI won out. I now have to wind up some medics about diagnostic iPads :colone:
Alex and Anshul have never heard of a ceilidh, is this normal for you English?

I always assumed they were a fairly normal event, I'm aware of a few having happened at uni.
Reply 228

I always assumed they were a fairly normal event, I'm aware of a few having happened at uni.

The ****'s that?

I'm familiar with them :h:
Reply 231

Lol don't expect any English people to know what anything spelt in Gaelic is.

I myself only became acquainted with the term through a wedding I attended around 3 years ago (such a wonderfully bounteous supply of alcohol btw, at one point I had wine coming out of my ears, both figuratively and literally).

I miss alcohol :moon:

Ceilidhs are the best thing ever
Original post by Ars Ludicra
GAHHHHHD guys! The Balcony Scene has finally gone up from Lauren's Romeo and Juliet last Thursday. It's so good! Although the cameramen went for a few close-ups when I would have liked to have seen the footwork. Consider this advanced warning that I may mention this several times in the next few days.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHjh9pzQJnY

Edit: And to think, guys ... I was in the same bed as that woman that night. :wink:

Wasted on you :sigh:

I know of them, but only entirely by chance.

Original post by paddy

This tbh.
Reply 234
Hey gays. I went to a nice comedy thing and also to the pub it was in with a friend, it was nice.

I know what they are, but I wouldn't be too surprised if someone didn't. Also I wouldn't expect them to recognise the word written if they only knew it pronounced. :p:
Original post by paddy

I myself only became acquainted with the term through a wedding I attended around 3 years ago (such a wonderfully bounteous supply of alcohol btw, at one point I had wine coming out of my ears, both figuratively and literally).

I miss alcohol :moon:

I can imagine you singing this, drunk, Paddy...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Bwaw1sfr48
Reply 236
Original post by Mad Vlad
I can imagine you singing this, drunk, Paddy...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Bwaw1sfr48

Considering I'd be singing it in an English accent I'm not sure anyone could take me seriously.

Also I'd be more likely to be singing about alcohol. Or 80s/90s pop music.
So it was a choice between sleeping before work, and meeting my best friend's new girlfriend. Obviously, I chose the latter, and now have a nine hour shift stretching before me. Yay?
Reply 238
Original post by Jace Falco
So it was a choice between sleeping before work, and meeting my best friend's new girlfriend. Obviously, I chose the latter, and now have a nine hour shift stretching before me. Yay?

Is this your police thing?
Just tried the new tea-flavoured Monster drink. Like very sweet iced tea. They're surprisingly palatable, for a range that normally tastes like sugar and tachycardia.

Latest