The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by elisabethr
Real me : AS RESULTS - FAILUREEEEEEE D':
All this procrastinating.... at least I've been using the time to clean my room.

I hate this wait! What did you get at AS?
Original post by AspiringGenius
I', sorry to hear this :redface: were you an international too?

I live in the UK, but I will have to pay international fees (most probably).
Can anyone log onto the UCL Portal? It's worrying me like I got a rejection so they've taken me off the system. :s-smilie:
Reply 1183
Any gap year students heard back from UCL yet?
Original post by s-aljaf
Any gap year students heard back from UCL yet?

nope :frown:
Original post by Boom533
I'm on Wed as well :frown: SOOOO nervous, it's my 1st choice as well :P What have you guys done in relation to the BMAT essay discussion thing?

Also, what time are you guys? (pretty sure i've already asked, but that was like 30 pages ago:P)

I'm in the afternoon session, my interview's at 3:10 pm :smile: What about you? I'm really bad, I did a practice interview today and I'm just not good at talking about myself, I much rather listen to what other people have to say :frown:
Original post by Millyshyn

Original post by Boom533

Are you guys taking extra references to the interview? :smile:
Original post by Ketchup'n'Mustard
Are you guys taking extra references to the interview? :smile:

Nope :smile: I already sent them an extra reference when they asked for my work experience information.
Original post by Millyshyn
Nope :smile: I already sent them an extra reference when they asked for my work experience information.

Ah right :smile: I didn't receive that email. I only have a reference for one of my placements (the others said they didn't give out references) so I may just not take any because it may look odd if I only have one :/.
Let me guess- Northern Lights? :colone:

of course :colone::colone::colone:
Original post by TheNoobyPotato
of course :colone::colone::colone:

conventionalist. :facepalm:

I've met Phillip Pullman :awesome: on two occasions actually how strange!
ikr. the worst part is when you put in the effort for the A grades and don't get them :no:

Know the feeling, it's like stubbing your toe for days, the the failure sensors of your mind :/

Original post by smiles123123
I hate this wait! What did you get at AS?

AABBCC with another A in EPQ - Genetics and controversy

bit tragic.
Original post by elisabethr
Know the feeling, it's like stubbing your toe for days, the the failure sensors of your mind :/

AABBCC with another A in EPQ - Genetics and controversy

bit tragic.

wow 6 AS :lolwut: that's crazy! I only did 4.
conventionalist. :facepalm:

I've met Phillip Pullman :awesome: on two occasions actually how strange!

Is he super cool?:eek:
Original post by TheNoobyPotato
Is he super cool?:eek:

he was pretty cool :awesome:
I really liked his 'I Was A Rat' as a kid
There are only 11 days left to get an interview invite before UCL closes for vacay. Seeing as they interview internationals in January I'm assuming that if I don't hear from them in 11 days, I will end up being rejected...:frown:
Original post by verok1943
There are only 11 days left to get an interview invite before UCL closes for vacay. Seeing as they interview internationals in January I'm assuming that if I don't hear from them in 11 days, I will end up being rejected...:frown:

It maty appear the contrary when were in the applicants position, hwever universities like to get things done and get rid of work. If you don't hear in the next 11 days then it doesn't mean rejection, because they don't want lots of hopeless applicants clogging up their office- if they are not remotely interested, you will get rejected :wink:
Are additional references important? I have no idea from whom I should request one...:ashamed:
(edited 11 years ago)
It maty appear the contrary when were in the applicants position, hwever universities like to get things done and get rid of work. If you don't hear in the next 11 days then it doesn't mean rejection, because they don't want lots of hopeless applicants clogging up their office- if they are not remotely interested, you will get rejected :wink:

I have opted out for December interview, so I guess if I get offered an interview, it will be sometime in Feb (as it was said Jan is for intl.) Will I still get interview invites in the next 11 days? as I thought they only gave out interview 2 wks beforehands?

Latest

Trending

Trending