Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website

plymouth uni students 2012!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Georgia28
when you applied you should have hade a choice over the licence length you wanted? you can choose more than one i think! and with the room type.. you should have had a choice of a standard room (no ensuite), standard ensuite room, studio.. etc! and thats all the choice you will get! not very much... hope this helps??

:biggrin: x

Thank you so much! I just checked mine I have put down a standard room!was panicking for no reason! anyway I hope I pass my exams and get into plymouth! Have you got an unconditional offer? x
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website
Reply 21
when you applied you should have hade a choice over the licence length you wanted? you can choose more than one i think! and with the room type.. you should have had a choice of a standard room (no ensuite), standard ensuite room, studio.. etc! and thats all the choice you will get! not very much... hope this helps??

:biggrin: x

I thought I replied to this message but clumsy me didn't press sent im guessing! Thank you so much for replying! :biggrin: and by the way Im Rosemarie ..Nice to meet you! :smile:
Reply 22
thats ok no problem! :smile: yeah i have an unconditional offer but im going into a shared house! its a lot cheaper.. :smile: add me on facebook if you like! https://www.facebook.com/georgia.rac :smile: nice to meet you too! :biggrin: x
Reply 23
hey guys! i'm coming to Plymouth in the fall from Canada! So i'm really not going to know anyone at all hahah it would be great to meet people before i come!
Reply 24
Original post by kpeace
hey guys! i'm coming to Plymouth in the fall from Canada! So i'm really not going to know anyone at all hahah it would be great to meet people before i come!

hey! how exciting :smile: what you studying?? are you coming straight from studying or gap year etc??
Reply 25
hey! how exciting :smile: what you studying?? are you coming straight from studying or gap year etc??

I'm coming on an exchange through my university for my 3rd year studying international business!
Reply 26
Original post by kpeace
I'm coming on an exchange through my university for my 3rd year studying international business!

oh i c! :smile: that'll be a big change then! have you been to Plymouth before? what accommodation you going for?
Reply 27
hey! i dont really use my skype much now! ha add me on facebook if you like!

https://www.facebook.com/georgia.rac :smile:

Did you attend the Preview Day in March for Maths?
Reply 28
Original post by D556mm
Did you attend the Preview Day in March for Maths?

nope... im not doing maths though.. i wouldn't do very well at that!! ha ha im doing Social Work :smile: is your foundation year just one year??
Reply 29
nope... im not doing maths though.. i wouldn't do very well at that!! ha ha im doing Social Work :smile: is your foundation year just one year??

Yeah it is, then after that year it's just like if I started without the foundation year
Reply 30
Original post by D556mm
Yeah it is, then after that year it's just like if I started without the foundation year

oh right :smile: how old will you be when u start? you going into halls or house share?
Hey everyone, I'm coming down in September to do law, anyone else doing it? Not seen anyone really doing it on here! Haha worried it'll just be me...on my own...in a lecture room for 300 people! Hahaha
Reply 32
Hey all! Joined to say I'll be starting Plymouth in September, going to be studying Computing & Game Development, so hopefully it'd be good to know some people before I head off.

EDIT: Spoken to the course admins, I'll be doing Computer Science instead.
(edited 11 years ago)
Hey I'm going into Dance Theater in September and haven't found anyone else yet. Anyone know when freshers week starts?
Reply 34
Original post by Lorren-Tayla
Hey I'm going into Dance Theater in September and haven't found anyone else yet. Anyone know when freshers week starts?

hey! :smile: freshers is 17th till the 23th september! :smile: start of term is from 24th!
Reply 35
Original post by kpeace

Hey! Im from the US and I will be a exchange student at Plymouth next year studying photography! Add me if you wanna on Facebook! (c.kimberley)
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Rosii294
Hi, I have a conditional offer for Media Arts :biggrin: and I applied for student accommodation month ago but the application didn't have any opinion to pick what sort of room I want :confused:.. Will they give me a choice after I get my results or do you have to move in to the room they give you?

hi, ive got a conditional offer for media arts too. im gonna be in gilwell halls of residence, and yer i think you have to move in the room you are given... did you have the choice to pick a standard, en suite ect.... ?
Reply 37
Original post by zpq
Hey all! Joined to say I'll be starting Plymouth in September, going to be studying Computing & Game Development, so hopefully it'd be good to know some people before I head off, so here's my Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/tompritcharduk

Hi,

I am a late applicant and hope to start this year computer science degree after i receive my unconditional offer.
Hey - I'm 23 starting this yr, doing the foundation yr in extended science, then hopefully conservation biology - lookin for shared housing :smile:
Reply 39
Original post by CharlotteRiddock
hi, ive got a conditional offer for media arts too. im gonna be in gilwell halls of residence, and yer i think you have to move in the room you are given... did you have the choice to pick a standard, en suite ect.... ?

hey what room number u in?? i in 146 :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending