The Student Room Group

Happiest you've ever been playing a videogame? ‎

Scroll to see replies

Battling the Pokemon Master in Pearl - both being on our last pokemon, one move would have defeated each other and no potions. Thankfully my Pokemon made the first move and I won. :awesome: I've never felt so relieved! I really didn't want to go through the whole battle again. :colonhash:
Reply 41
When I got the nudity cheat for Tomb Raider.
Playing Metal Gear Solid 3 for the first time,
Destroying the water temple with my friend after being stuck for months (we were pretty young)
Being lent Super Mario World on the SNES
Probably when I was playing RS when I was like 16, completing the hardest quests in the game.

Also champing in Unreal Tournament 1999 is pretty epic.
Unlocking the two other cities in GTA San Andreas, after being confined to Los Santos for ages...

Now that felt lush! :awesome:
Reply 45
when you beat all 8 pokemon trainers (the ones who give out a badge) - also, when you capture the pokemon on the cover
then saddest - finding out you still have to beat the elite four
Reply 46
Winning the euro league on FIFA with Derby County. Improbable, but we did it Rams.
Reply 47
Pokemon Gold, finding out how to manouvre my way through the, "Ghost Gym".
Reply 48
Losing 9-2 to my friend at half time (FIFA 09 X Box)
Came back to win 10-9 in the 93rd minute..

Will never forget that game :'(
When I got my first skillcape on Runescape! It was magic, literally.

:h:
Reply 50
ffx was the first game that really tugged at the heartstrings, i just love that game so much, i adore every moment of it. and the final scenes at the end make me sob still.

but happy happy, in terms of memories... probably playing multiplayer on goldeneye and mario kart 64 with my bros. even though i was **** and never won, there were lots of lolz and they cant be beat for multiplayer awesomeness.

and an honourable mention: GTA vice city... smashing golfers up with their own golf clubs and driving over their mangled bodies in a caddy to Vrock.... ****, the day that **** doesnt make me warm on the inside, smash my brains in with a golf club and run over me with a caddy to make sure im dead please.
(edited 12 years ago)
A few years ago when GTA IV came out I was stuck on a mission for literally 5-6 hours with no breal whasoever. I still remember feeling invincible when I had finally finished it :ahee:
Reply 52
Runescape when a revenant werewolf dropped vesta's longsword non-corrupt. I swear I could have cried with happiness at that 41m gp beauty!
Reply 53
Winning the 150cc rainbow road on Mariokart on the SNES .... EPIC.
Original post by kog
then you discover it's not really over, and you must go catch mewtwo....

It took me quite a long time for me to discover the existance of that 'cave'... lol
Reply 55
I was always sad when I had to enter a cave in Pokemon games so got really happy when I was able to leave them and go to the next town/city :biggrin:

Another was watching the ending for Lufia.

And finally beating my older cousin who is really good at Tekken.
When I managed to help my sister help Dora save the snow princess.
Reply 57
Honestly, the title sequence of Final Fantasy XIII on PS3. Amazing graphics, amazing music... blew me away! :tongue: It became one of my favourite games.
Original post by Luxray
I was always sad when I had to enter a cave in Pokemon games so got really happy when I was able to leave them and go to the next town/city :biggrin:

On pokemon fire red/ leaf green I always spent ages in that little area after coming out of Mt. Moon before entering Cerulean city by jumping over the ledges because i felt sad that i couldn't get back to pewter city until i got fly.
When I do a hooker on GTA :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest