Original post by godknows
what about this ?
hrithik-roshan-wallpaper.jpg

Very light amber coloured eyes. =l
Kinda unique those though.
Reply 181
Why has this got almost 200 replies?
Original post by HayleyQuinn
I'm brunette with green eyes, but i dye my hair dark red, medium red and ginger (3 tone hair ftw)

try not to focus on that sort of crap, just meet someone you like for them not their eyes or hair.

I'm not as shallow as this thread makes me seem. I'd never not talk to somebody or reject somebody I liked because of their eye/hair colour.

In short, this thread was a mistake.
Original post by Torpedo Fish
I'm not as shallow as this thread makes me seem. I'd never not talk to somebody or reject somebody I liked because of their eye/hair colour.

In short, this thread was a mistake.

we all make mistakes (:

i get what you're saying a bit, when i was younger i was into guys with dark hair and green eyes...

but they were a little thin on the ground, so i just liked who i liked, and so far, i've come to the conclusion that i don't really like most people xD btu one day i'll find someone who doesn't make me rage until i feel like burning the world. xD

i look really angry now... but really, it's just short bursts :')

MOVING ON.

good luck with finding whoever it is you end up finding!
Reply 184
My whole family has blue eyes except for my sister. She has brown hair and green eyes :smile:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
I have green eyes and brown hair and wish I had brown eyes! haha :smile:
I don't think you're odd for saying specifically, I like brown eyes and brown hair- I wouldn't only go out with people with these characteristics but I am attracted to them. Ignore everyone moaning, they're just hormonal. :wink:
I have green eyes and brown hair, was considering dying it for the first time this summer but after seeing that quite a few people like that combination... au natural one shall stay :wink:
Original post by sammy-lou
I do! Me! Over here! Pick me! Me!

hahahaha!
I really want to go out with a girl who has brunette hair and green eyes, but I am struggling to find one. I assume they do exist? There's nothing genetic to stop this combination of features? I know green eyes are pretty rare anyway, but those who do have green eyes tend to have either blonde or black hair rather than brunette and I really want to find a brunette with green eyes.

So have you ever seen one? Or indeed, are you one yourself.

Edit: lol, negged to oblivion for having a personal preference on eye/hair colour...because, of course, none of you have opinions or preferences on what makes a person attractive. :rolleyes:

Consciously or subconsciously everybody seeks out certain attributes in potential partners. How many times have I heard girls in clubs call an 'unattractive' guy who approaches them a 'creep', whilst when an 'attractive' guy approaches them they're 'cute' and they can't get enough of it.

Hypocrites...the lot of you.

We do exist. My eyes are naturally bright green and my hair is brown. And I agree with you, we all do have preferences and types. And I agree with someone else in this thread. This combination of eye and hair colors is pretty common among Persians.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Scienceisgood
Approximately 2% of the world's population has green eyes, however, the majority of people who claim to have green eyes actually have hazel.
I know this is gonna sound weird, but, my family has Irish, Scottish, English and Greek ancestry.

The first 3 come from my mother who's eyes are green and my aunt's (mother's sister) are brown.
My father's eyes are brown (Greek side).

I inherited my mother's eyes.

Another example is my cousin has green eyes, his brother has brown and his sister has brown as well. (100% English)

Eye colour has recently grown to fascinate me for some reason. :biggrin:

You can't be so sure, hon :biggrin:. We're humans, and there's no way of tracing phenotype back to genotype. Plus, both independent assortment and meiotic crossing over make it impossible for one to be to be 100% certain if someone has inherited his/her maternal or paternal alleles of genes. Just saying.
i have been found :P i have brunette hair and green eyes.
im the only on in my entire family to have green eyes, which is weird. but its just luck i guess
I really want to go out with a girl who has brunette hair and green eyes, but I am struggling to find one. I assume they do exist? There's nothing genetic to stop this combination of features? I know green eyes are pretty rare anyway, but those who do have green eyes tend to have either blonde or black hair rather than brunette and I really want to find a brunette with green eyes.

So have you ever seen one? Or indeed, are you one yourself.

Edit: lol, negged to oblivion for having a personal preference on eye/hair colour...because, of course, none of you have opinions or preferences on what makes a person attractive. :rolleyes:

Consciously or subconsciously everybody seeks out certain attributes in potential partners. How many times have I heard girls in clubs call an 'unattractive' guy who approaches them a 'creep', whilst when an 'attractive' guy approaches them they're 'cute' and they can't get enough of it.

Hypocrites...the lot of you.

I'm one! :smile:

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my GT-I9100
Yes. Like a cat's.
To be honest I find the combination of green eyes and brown hair quite boring.
Yes.

Muahahahahahahahah

haha

ha
I have dark brunette hair and green eyes but I'm a bloke
Reply 197
My first girlfriend was brunette with green eyes :smile:
I am actually a brunette with green eyes. I didnt really think of it as rare but I guess I havent actually come across anyone who looks like me
I'm a brunette with green eyes...

Latest

Trending

Trending