The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I dont understand how murky green eyes can be considered ugly, I mean, I have vibrant green eyes and Brown hair but I think all eye colours are beautiful, especially green.
not rare, my nan is one
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
This thread is almost 6 years old...:facepalm:

Original post by SaraHamiltonxo
I dont understand how murky green eyes can be considered ugly, I mean, I have vibrant green eyes and Brown hair but I think all eye colours are beautiful, especially green.

whoops. It's Sara's fault this time ^
I’m one! Although usually a brunette with green eyes will have a darker green maybe with bits of brown in them
Well they aren’t non existent in one myself didn’t really realise it was rare🤷🏽*♀️
Haha I am one
Ummm I have burnnette hair and green eyes. Lol
I mean I'm a brunette with green eyes and I'm one of 20 in a family size of over 300.
:hi:Me.
Only one in my family but I dont think it's super rare
you just contradicted yourself, don't complain about girls not wanting to talk to the ugly guy at a party if you only have a single preference and isolate yourself to any relationship by their hair and eye color, and yes brunettes with green eyes do exist, i am one of them.
Reply 330
lol i have brown hair with greeny blue eyes
It's not weird having a preference but specifically going out of your way to find someone meeting your physical preference is weird. Makes people think you only care about looks.. :rolleyes:
Original post by Torpedo Fish
I really want to go out with a girl who has brunette hair and green eyes, but I am struggling to find one. I assume they do exist? There's nothing genetic to stop this combination of features? I know green eyes are pretty rare anyway, but those who do have green eyes tend to have either blonde or black hair rather than brunette and I really want to find a brunette with green eyes.

So have you ever seen one? Or indeed, are you one yourself.

Edit: lol, negged to oblivion for having a personal preference on eye/hair colour...because, of course, none of you have opinions or preferences on what makes a person attractive. :rolleyes:

Consciously or subconsciously everybody seeks out certain attributes in potential partners. How many times have I heard girls in clubs call an 'unattractive' guy who approaches them a 'creep', whilst when an 'attractive' guy approaches them they're 'cute' and they can't get enough of it.

Hypocrites...the lot of you.

I have that combo but if you dont like heavier set women i am not your type...
Yes brunettes and green eyes do exist because I am one but I'm taken and your preferences are kind of shallow. Maybe you should focus on other grits as well and yes I do have preferences but mine is green eyes and red hair and a great personality, if they don't have a good personality then I'm not dating them lol
Original post by Torpedo Fish
I really want to go out with a girl who has brunette hair and green eyes, but I am struggling to find one. I assume they do exist? There's nothing genetic to stop this combination of features? I know green eyes are pretty rare anyway, but those who do have green eyes tend to have either blonde or black hair rather than brunette and I really want to find a brunette with green eyes.

So have you ever seen one? Or indeed, are you one yourself.

Edit: lol, negged to oblivion for having a personal preference on eye/hair colour...because, of course, none of you have opinions or preferences on what makes a person attractive. :rolleyes:

Consciously or subconsciously everybody seeks out certain attributes in potential partners. How many times have I heard girls in clubs call an 'unattractive' guy who approaches them a 'creep', whilst when an 'attractive' guy approaches them they're 'cute' and they can't get enough of it.

Hypocrites...the lot of you.

lol i got brown hair but i got hazel eyes which arent green but there mixed but they do exist.
Original post by Diana.aa
lol i got brown hair but i got hazel eyes which arent green but there mixed but they do exist.

Two years later...
Original post by IndianTomCruise
Two years later...

yeah yeah i just noticed that this was years ago lol my bad.
Original post by LavenderBlueSky88
The mere fact you're basing your preference for a partner on their EYE AND HAIR COLOUR makes me think you don't derserve one.

FYI - it's a pretty common combination yes.

amen and i for one agree

Latest

Trending

Trending