The Student Room Group

Abu Hamza & co bye bye! A joyful week for the people of the UK

Scroll to see replies

I wonder if he gets to keep the hook while in the US prison system or if they replace it with some sort of mannequin / popsicle stick replica.

Atleast he will finally be gone (I find him distasteful to look at, world would be a better place if the bomb had finished him off in the first place).

Now if only they can send that female lawyer who always seems to represent him aswell, I will be quite happy with the way this week has gone :smile:
Reply 81
Original post by ohirome
I don't really know many people around here, but your name is always popping up in these threads. Of course we all know (as does everyone else in the universe) you have your own 'personal experiences', but you do come across as a bit of a bulldog loving, union jack flying privileged white person.

Oh noes! Someone gather a multicultural lynch mob. lol.
Reply 82
Original post by ohirome
Yes, yes you can.

Explain.
Original post by Chloe xxx
The US would be wrong on this occasion as it is not on the same level as plotting to kill people and being involved with terrorism.

Terrorism should be the only think they should be allowed to extradict for, apart from if a british citizen commits a crime in the US then comes back to the UK.

The FBI recently arrested the creator of Megaupload (I say "recently"... it happened a couple of months back). He was a Dutch citizen living in New Zealand.
No real reason for him to be extradited to the US there.
Reply 84
Original post by ohirome
Yes, yes you can.

You keep saying this yet like any poster who is trolling keep failing to prove or explain why. I think we can all conclude you are very very wrong.

Even if what you are saying is correct, your whole argument has failed on the basis an Egyptian origin muslim like Abu Hamza could just as easily have been born in the UK and have it as their place of residence as me. So therefore, they are just as privileged as any white person who was born in the UK.

You've definately got an ethnic problem of some sorts.
Reply 85
Original post by Drunk Punx
The FBI recently arrested the creator of Megaupload (I say "recently"... it happened a couple of months back). He was a Dutch citizen living in New Zealand.
No real reason for him to be extradited to the US there.

I've already answered this question, no. Sharing media illegally is not the same as encouraging or plotting the killings of people.

Why do apologists always introduce strawman arguments to prove their point?
Reply 86
You keep saying this yet like any poster who is trolling keep failing to prove or explain why. I think we can all conclude you are very very wrong.

Even if what you are saying is correct, your whole argument has failed on the basis an Egyptian origin muslim like Abu Hamza could just as easily have been born in the UK and have it as their place of residence as me. So therefore, they are just as privileged as any white person who was born in the UK.

You've definately got an ethnic problem of some sorts.

I explained everything I need to explain. I sent you a short and sweet private message and yet you still don't grasp the concept. Its very simple. As for your theory there...well, thats not it at all, but fair enough.

Quite how you think I have any issue with any ethnicity is beyond me. I respect everyone regardless of their ethnicity and if you think otherwise then...good for you. :smile:
Reply 87
Original post by ohirome
I explained everything I need to explain. I sent you a short and sweet private message and yet you still don't grasp the concept. Its very simple. As for your theory there...well, thats not it at all, but fair enough.

Quite how you think I have any issue with any ethnicity is beyond me. I respect everyone regardless of their ethnicity and if you think otherwise then...good for you. :smile:

Why PM me (which I havnt read yet), instead of explaining on here?

You are the one who stated yourself you have a problem with white americans.
Reply 88
Why PM me (which I havnt read yet), instead of explaining on here?

You are the one who stated yourself you have a problem with white americans.

*facepalm*

No, I didn't say that. You used the term 'white ethnic' which is a sociological term in the US referring to white people who are not of european protestant descent.
You should really do even just a tiny bit of research before accusing people of things. You are what you say, and in your case lots of the opinions about you around here are 100% accurate because, well, you say things which cast you in a negative light. Your assumptions about me are based on your lack of awareness of the world around you.

And, as you well know, I sent you a message because the conversation was dragging out in here...as it clearly is again. You either want to stay off topic, or you want to get back on topic. Make up your mind.
Reply 89
Original post by ohirome
*facepalm*

No, I didn't say that. You used the term 'white ethnic' which is a sociological term in the US referring to white people who are not of european protestant descent.
You should really do even just a tiny bit of research before accusing people of things. You are what you say, and in your case lots of the opinions about you around here are 100% accurate because, well, you say things which cast you in a negative light. Your assumptions about me are based on your lack of awareness of the world around you.

And, as you well know, I sent you a message because the conversation was dragging out in here...as it clearly is again. You either want to stay off topic, or you want to get back on topic. Make up your mind.

you sent me this which is an even bigger facepalm as you havnt yet again bothered to explain your extraordinary claims:

Im not going to draw this out and didn't want to respond on the thread yet again, however your privilege stems from being a caucasian citizen of one of the most developed nations in the world. You may disagree with that, but you have a privilege and you should be aware of that and you should respect that. Clearly you don't and have no intention to, hence why I'm not going to go out of my way to coerce you otherwise. As a caucasian homosexual, I'm technically lower down on the food chain than you, so I've learnt to educate myself about culture and society beyond benefits, skin colour and religion. Its not difficult.

You are now saying that because you are a white homosexual again I am 'higher up on the food chain' than you.

What in gods name are you talking about, seriously?
Reply 90
you sent me this which is an even bigger facepalm as you havnt yet again bothered to explain your extraordinary claims:

Im not going to draw this out and didn't want to respond on the thread yet again, however your privilege stems from being a caucasian citizen of one of the most developed nations in the world. You may disagree with that, but you have a privilege and you should be aware of that and you should respect that. Clearly you don't and have no intention to, hence why I'm not going to go out of my way to coerce you otherwise. As a caucasian homosexual, I'm technically lower down on the food chain than you, so I've learnt to educate myself about culture and society beyond benefits, skin colour and religion. Its not difficult.

You are now saying that because you are a white homosexual again I am 'higher up on the food chain' than you.

What in gods name are you talking about, seriously?

You are a hoot. Well done on breaking the TSR privacy guidelines. And yes, you are technically higher up than me, though thats not taking into account your profession...something I've vocally supported on here in the past.

You don't understand and don't want to, so I'm not going to go out of my way to try and educate you. Again, a little bit of research and education on your behalf is all you need. Im dropping this here. Have fun.
I've already answered this question, no. Sharing media illegally is not the same as encouraging or plotting the killings of people.

regarless of the difference in the crime - terrorism and copyright' theft '- (im perfectly happy for islamists to be deported) the principle of extraditing those charged with crimes (any crimes) is a real issue today, based on the size and scope of the crime. For the USA, that scope is not just limited to terrorist plots of murder, if big Media corporations have any say (which they do), british downloaders and those that assist that industry are also fair game for extraditon- it is already in the offing with various people identified by the US for extradtion requests for prosectution.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 92
Original post by ohirome
You are a hoot. Well done on breaking the TSR privacy guidelines. And yes, you are technically higher up than me, though thats not taking into account your profession...something I've vocally supported on here in the past.

You don't understand and don't want to, so I'm not going to go out of my way to try and educate you. Again, a little bit of research and education on your behalf is all you need. Im dropping this here. Have fun.

Your dropping it because you cannot prove your claims, at all.

You have no basis for them whatsoever and you know it so you resort to telling me I should accept my 'privileged' status.
Reply 93
Original post by ohirome

You've gone out of your way to patronisingly PM me telling me how privileged I am, very bigoted thing to say to someone you don't know. Absoloutely ridiculous, and the fact that over all these posts you have not one bit of proof shows that.

I take it then that you never have any proof for any of your claims?
Reply 94
Original post by ohirome

No you haven't. You've made quite an inflammatory remark then refused to explain your reasoning behind it.
Reply 95
ohirome you made a statement that she is priveliged just because of her race

the burden is on you to explain your reasons

Firstly, I'm not an apologist.
Secondly, I wasn't straw-manning anything.

I was responding to your point about something or other that probably had no bearing on the actual thread yet had something to do with the American authorities thinking that they're the world police.
Reform terrorists?

The EDL and BNP arnt plotting to kill people and blow people up are they?

Its as simple as that. Are you a terrorist sympathiser or something?

The Sun is a pretty crap paper but it gets a lot of backing which heavily influences these things. The majority of the UK doesnt want people like this here, so goodbye and good riddance to them.

do you even know what a terrorist means? remember the classical quote 'One person's terrorist is another person's freedom fighter'.

terrorism is never clear cut business.

yes i am a terrorist sympathizer.what are you going to do send me to Guantanamo?

remember dim human the nazis didn't kill anyone until they got into really power.the first thing the edl will do (if it ever gets into power and i hope to god it doesn't) because it is a typical far-right fascist scum is persecute the minority.

you also cleverly forget to remember the ties the Norwegian mass murderer had with the edl.must have slipped your mind.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

lastly, are you a fascist sympathizer or something? :wink::wink:
Reply 98
Can I ask why people are celebrating that he has left?

He is one man in 60 million people......

Seriously? He was going to do absoloutely nothing because of the low life scumbag he is.

I am happy he has gone but I couldn't care less because he has nothing to do with me and won't effect me at all....
Abu Hamza is a foreigner. He is a hate preacher and criminal. Why should he remain here?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending