The Student Room Group

The Tripos Exam Stress Thread 2012

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TheUnbeliever
Man, you're doing lazy wrong if it's stressing you out :p: I thought compilers was okay, although I explicitly don't want to discuss it and likely find out I screwed it up. Just had an off-day, at worst!

Chronic procrastination then :tongue:

My shoddy answer (or what fragment of it that was relevant to the question) was probably wrong and I wouldn't like to discuss it either :colondollar:
Reply 381
Original post by TheUnbeliever

Spoiler

:ditto:

Only once in my university career have I ever got above 70% and that was in Marketing.
Reply 382
Original post by ukebert
:ditto:

Only once in my university career have I ever got above 70% and that was in Marketing.

1st is a 1st, maybe you should be considering a career in such discipline?
Stressing out about 'Use of' this afternoon. At least after today I will never have to care about the subjunctive again!
Ah, finished at last! Thank you exam stress thread... see you next year :smile:

Good luck to everyone with exams left!
Reply 385
My exam this afternoon isn't going to go as well as it should. I'm too tired for this now :frown: I can't believe it's still not over - I've been constantly working or doing exams for the last three weeks and I've just had enough.
Original post by Zoedotdot
My exam this afternoon isn't going to go as well as it should. I'm too tired for this now :frown: I can't believe it's still not over - I've been constantly working or doing exams for the last three weeks and I've just had enough.

Chin up :smile: You can do it! You'll be finished soon and then all the hard work will seem worth it.
Will there be a class list thread this year? I know alex_hk90 isn't around to do it.
Original post by Leipzig
But it's okay. I have a picture of THIS DOG.

When I found this picture, it reminded me of this post.

I've had a tab with it on open for the last few days, and keep sneaking looks at it whenever revision gets to be too much. :smile:
Original post by Game_boy
Will there be a class list thread this year? I know alex_hk90 isn't around to do it.

Zygroth

Zygroth's taken over doing it, and last years are here: http://ccl.soc.srcf.net/test/

You can find out when results are up on CamSIS (IB NatSci is up on 21st June).
Original post by Game_boy

Yes there should be - Zygroth is continuing it, and I believe there will also be significant aesthetic improvements. :smile:
Thanks. I didn't look hard enough it seems.
Reply 392
Original post by Mrs Cullen
When I found this picture, it reminded me of this post.

I've had a tab with it on open for the last few days, and keep sneaking looks at it whenever revision gets to be too much. :smile:

Nice! PRSOM sadly :frown:
:dance:

Still got to actually pass and ****, but **** yes. :biggrin:

Good luck to anyone(?) with exams left!
Reply 394
Chin up :smile: You can do it! You'll be finished soon and then all the hard work will seem worth it.

Thanks :smile: today's was depressingly mediocre but it will all be over in less than 24 hours!
Thanks :smile: today's was depressingly mediocre but it will all be over in less than 24 hours!

Ditto. The thought that's getting me through is the fact that this time tomorrow I will finally be done and will be celebrating my best friend's birthday at Emma formal! :smile:
Reply 396
Ditto. The thought that's getting me through is the fact that this time tomorrow I will finally be done and will be celebrating my best friend's birthday at Emma formal! :smile:

Have you got an afternoon exam tomorrow? If so, I'm the one whose friends will have a banner (one of them has a bit too much time on her hands now :p:)! Also, Emma formal, how exciting! Although I'll actually probably be in bed at that point, if I'm still this shattered tomorrow! I can see into hall from my window though :ninja:

Good luck for tomorrow!
Reply 397
Fourteen hours. Fourteen hours. Fourteen hours to freedom.

In which case I'd better get learning given that the exam starts in eleven hours....

In no way am I playing "One Day More" in anticipation of being done. Not at all.
Have you got an afternoon exam tomorrow? If so, I'm the one whose friends will have a banner (one of them has a bit too much time on her hands now :p:)! Also, Emma formal, how exciting! Although I'll actually probably be in bed at that point, if I'm still this shattered tomorrow! I can see into hall from my window though :ninja:

Good luck for tomorrow!

Thank you! Yes, I do, it's actually the one which I've been feeling most secure about, so hopefully I will be able to end on a good exam. And I'm so excited for formal - I can't believe I've been here two years and I've never been to formal at college other than my own. I think I'll have some making-up to do in that respect next year.

Aw, that's sweet of your friends! Good luck to you too :smile:

Original post by lp386
In no way am I playing "One Day More" in anticipation of being done. Not at all.

Haha, I've done that too. Gotta love Les Mis. Good luck for tomorrow!
Original post by lp386
Fourteen hours. Fourteen hours. Fourteen hours to freedom.

In which case I'd better get learning given that the exam starts in eleven hours....

Ha ha, I made my fb status on Tuesday a reference to "One Day More"!

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending