The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
Well I'm confused as my tutors have constantly told us that the pass mark for the written exam is 40%. The second part (osce) was 60% ? They've been telling us this for 12 months why would they think this? I'm really confused? :-{
I think it's 65%.and I am reAlly scared now
Original post by Rimmer
Well I'm confused as my tutors have constantly told us that the pass mark for the written exam is 40%. The second part (osce) was 60% ? They've been telling us this for 12 months why would they think this? I'm really confused? :-{
Reply 182
Original post by Gunel
But I hope you right.i gave written exam in Leeds

As far as we've been told for the last 12months. I do hope they're right as I'm very worried if not. I'd revised so much but felt like I went to pieces in the exam :-(
Reply 183
Original post by Gunel
I think it's 65%.and I am reAlly scared now

I'm not hopeful for myself, I felt like I knew nothing when I went in. Came out and thought about the questions and thought 'ahh I should have put this/that' just went so bad for me on the day :-(
No don't be.you will be fine,you will see.Just wait results.yes we all worked hard,i hope we all gonna pass,i think results will be after 6of may...QUOTE=Rimmer;47297620]I'm not hopeful for myself, I felt like I knew nothing when I went in. Came out and thought about the questions and thought 'ahh I should have put this/that' just went so bad for me on the day :-(
Reply 185
Original post by Gunel
No don't be.you will be fine,you will see.Just wait results.yes we all worked hard,i hope we all gonna pass,i think results will be after 6of may...QUOTE=Rimmer;47297620]I'm not hopeful for myself, I felt like I knew nothing when I went in. Came out and thought about the questions and thought 'ahh I should have put this/that' just went so bad for me on the day :-(

Thank you, I really hope so as I really want to do this. Hopefully everyone in there passed, good vibes to all!
Hello girls.we gonna get results after tuesday.yesss cant wait but scared as well.how are u all?
Reply 187
Terrified, but want to know to put myself out of my misery so I can concentrate on either re-sitting or (if I'm lucky enough) the next exam!
Beat of luck to all!!
Good luck everyone! Can't wait to get my results, the wait is awful! Hoping we get them tomorrow
Anyone get results yet?
Nope
No :frown: Am I right in thinking that you only get a letter if you've passed?
no I dont think so.i think we all will get results in letter that we passed or not.
Original post by Zoestars
No :frown: Am I right in thinking that you only get a letter if you've passed?
Why the delay and why by snail mail? So unorganised:frown:
i know that is sooo true
unorganized
QUOTE=Rayrayrayray;47483029]Why the delay and why by snail mail? So unorganised:frown:
Any news? Why results are taking so long? Is this normal procedure?
Hello girls,I passed,any news from you
I hope u all will pass.
Awww noway!!! Congrats you must be so excited!!!
still haven't heard yet did u get them in the post?

Latest